Outdoor pics

Home Forums forum Outdoor pics

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nick FrancisNick Francis
    Participant

I’ve always fancied being photographed stripping off in the woods………………

pantiegurlpantiegurl
    Participant

The opportunities I’ve had to strip off outside, have been quite numerous over the years. Once stripped off and walked about a mile with my clothes in my hand, then decided I wanted the ultimate thrill – stash my clothes and walk away, completely naked and with nothing to cover up with. Hoping anxiously to not bump in to anyone, but knowing it could happen, I decided Idea explain it away by saying my mates had done it to me, dumped me naked. Perfect alibi! As I walked confidently, I became harder and harder. That perhaps wouldn’t quite fit my story, I thought and I began to panic. I was now roughly half a mile from my clothes and could hear a dog walker near by. Not knowing the direction it was coming from, I took a chance and climbed into a nearby tree. Just as I was out of sight, a woman in her 20’s (who knows me! SHIT!!!!) appeared. I couldn’t believe what happened next – first she took her top off, then her skirt, then her knickers, then she rubbed cream all over her body, slowly and almost as if she thought she was being watched. Then she put a thong on and proceeded to lie on a blanket she had with her, face down, giving me a fantastic view of her naked bottom. She’s say, five feet away from the tree and I’m stuck in it. There’s a noise close by and she hurriedly gets some clothes on, shouting the dog, who has wondered off and has bumped into another dog walker. They all walk off together and I stay in the tree for a further five or so minutes before eventually climbing down, until hanging from a branch with a fair drop beneath me, but doable, I once again become very excited as a light breeze rushes past my naked body and I realise I still have no clothes,miles away from anywhere and completely naked with a full to bursting erection. Trembling with erotic realisation, I felt a surge throughout my body like I’d never known. Trapping my erection in between my legs, I pulled the full length, then as my first ever full body orgasm took place, I hung on to the branch until my strength drained and I dropped to the ground, helpless, still twitching like being electrocuted, semen still pouring out. Composing myself, I made my way carefully, back to where my clothes were stashed, got dressed and went home. I saw the girl later that day and fantasised that she’d seen me naked so gave me a show. How I would have loved to have found a note in with my clothes, from her and her friend, telling me how they’d seen everything, every detail, right from the start, and they’re still watching now.

kerry samuelskerry samuels
    Participant

Hello pantiegule I would have loved to have seen you and the girl naked I bet you would have had a nice hard on I have fanicized about this situation I grow oranges and I love getting naked when I’m working there nearly been caught a few times I’d love to find a girl or guy to get naked with at the moment I’m hanging out to suck some nice hard cock and have some fun but where I live everyone in the aria is really close my wife has just had a Bayby so no sex for a while I will have to go to town one day and find a hot guy to suck cock with

pantiegurlpantiegurl
    Participant

Next time I get naked in the woods I’ll video it and put it on here. Weather is getting warmer. Went for a naughty walk last night, wearing stockings and suspenders, a bra and no knickers. After walking around two miles, I put my knickers on and, with sexual excitement at it’s highest with anticipation, I headed toe the housing estate. Walking through the rows of houses, hard as can be, could get caught at any moment, oh my lord, the excitement….made it to a path leading to a subway then stripped naked and walked through it, shaking with excitement as I arrived at the other side just as a car passed above.

kerry samuelskerry samuels
    Participant

The excitment with that chance of being caught is a big thrill when in nz i used to go to the pool alot i love to get naked especally with all the men in the showers one day i met a indian man in the spa we talked and then he started felling my leg next was my big hard cock i felt his it was nice and big felling horny i asked him if he wanted to join me in the family chang room we ended up thete i couldnt wait to get naked we kissed and played till i couldn’t wait to suck his big black cock mmm it tasted so nice he wanted to fuck my manpussey but i seid no condom and no lube i sucked him untol he came over the floor next thing i new he was off out the door to mens change he didnd suck or even make me cum he tryed to talk to me on other days i was so pissed i didnt bother i will have to vidio myself at the oranges naked one day i love showing ooff my big hard cock makes me feel relaxed and stress free

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.