Black cock obsession

Home Forums forum Black cock obsession

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sissy FoxSissyfox
    Participant

I’m a white sissy and when I dress up all I can think about is black cock. I guess I have penis envy, I just want to dress up and go find a big black man and worship his cock. I’m so submissive when it comes to black men, I just want to be taken advantage of. Those big strong hands all over my body, teasing me until I get down on my knees and suck that cock. Does anyone else feel like this? I can’t be the only one. I just want to be a black man’s little submissive bitch.

Kramit2098Kramit2098
    Participant

I would love to watch and join you in pleasing a big sting black man while we suck his big cock and balls

SissyAmber4BBCSissyAmber4BBC
    Participant

Nope you’re definitely not the only one. My knees get weak around black men. The first actual man I was with was a bbc and he put me in my place. He slapped my little clitty with his massive cock a few times and made me cum just by telling me he was going to get me pregnant. The first time I ever experienced a bbc I cried and screamed because he was so big but then I was begging him to flood my ass He jerked my clitty with 2 fingers.

Sissy FoxSissyfox
    Participant

I dream about big black cock, its on my mind day and night. I fantasize about being a slut for the whole basketball team, big black men with huge cocks. I love a big dick but the black ones are better.

Chipper AdamsChipper Adams
    Participant

I’ve had quite a bit of BBC 2 this week as a matter of fact. And the rumors ARE true. Actually I prefer black cock

Sissy FoxSissyfox
    Participant

Yummy, that sounds fun. I’ve always wanted that, another sexy sissy to worship a big black cock with me. Two of us sucking his cock and balls like good little sluts, I would do anything for a black king especially if he’s hung.

Sissy FoxSissyfox
    Participant

That’s so hot, your a lucky girl

JessaHoneycuntJessaHoneycunt
    Participant

“I’m a white sissy and when I dress up all I can think about is black cock.”
    I know because that happens to too! ♠️

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.