Blinds wide open !!

Home Forums forum Blinds wide open !!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    jeffrey stonejeffrey stone
    Participant

Omg… my apartment windows are a perfect view at night from the gas station outside ! Such a great way from annonomous anal ! Any guys do the same ? Jeffrey here…

JacieLiqcuirJacieLiqcuir
    Participant

Guilty, leave my hotel window viewable. I had some older men watch me. The excitement is some much that I always cum in buckets

Anonymous
    Inactive

Always do my photo shoots in front of or near windows…I’m sure some neighbors have caught sight of a cock out of panties or possibly a dildo being inserted and played with !

Participant

It’s always so fun .. love cooking in my kitchen with my blinds wide open. When it’s selfie time my huge kitchen mirrors are a perfect view from the gas station outside ! Occasionally I get hard cock at my door ! It’s such a thrill getting annonomous.. pump #7 is the best view ! Love your reply !

FlashLindsayFlashLindsay
    Participant

Hotels are such a rush, the excitement of going to the room knowing that it will be the setting for your next sissy session but being blissfully unaware of the potential audience till you slide the key into the reader 🙂

Participant

I’ve done the hotel thing many times. Occasionally I leave the door cracked open with an ice bucket for a bit of extra exposure ! I’ve enjoyed annonomous hard cock several times .it’s so fun being used by a total stranger !

Anonymous
    Inactive

Love going out in my back garden in the sunshine wearing just a sexy pair of panties. Sometimes even daring myself by stripping to just panties in the local forestry.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Love leaving the blinds open so maybe I will get seen….love being watched and having sex….it turns me ON

Participant

It’s so fun having 12 apartments so close.. my kitchen mirrors are perfect for taking selfies ! Sext 262.716.9913 anytime.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Jeffery, I totally agree…love to be watched and especially by men!!
    I will sext you

abcd1638abcd1638
    Participant

He tenido sexo en la noche con amigas cross en el balcón del departamento, en lenceria con besos caricias y penetraciones no se si nos observaron. Pero es divertido.

Participant

Sext 262.716.9913 !

Anonymous
    Inactive

I often open the curtains up and downstairs just wearing just panties or panties and a bra.

Had one online master who told me to put on my brightest pink panties and put in a pink plug. Then I had to kneel ass up head down in front of the front room window. with my panties pulled down so they were just under the plug and both were visible to anyone walking past. The brightest pink was so they could easily be noticed. I had to stay there on a saturday morning for over an hour.

xxsashaxxxxsashaxx
    Participant

I love parading around in front of windows. Direct sunlight is best for showing myself off to welcome onlookers. Or at nighttime with the light on and curtains open. When you are out of town you can flash yourself looking kinky with impunity near enough.
    It’s extra sexy if you use your apps to see if there are kinky Tgurls in the same hotel or close by. Receiving visitors is what the en suite was invented for. So exciting when a sexy tgurl emerges from their male chrysalis and joins me on the bed, where my cock is charged with sildanifil lol
    OMG I have had some hot encounters in the past when I used to work away from home. I was such a slutty, little whore xx

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.