Blow job or anal, that is the question

Home Forums forum Blow job or anal, that is the question

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JennyluvsCumJennyluvsCum
    Participant

I love to give head and I love to receive a good blow job. I also like a stiff cock in my ass (not all the times) but there are times when I just “need” to be taken and fucked hard. I like to give anal, but sometimes it doesn’t work out as planned.
    So the question or poll is, who likes to give and receive head and who likes to give and receive anal ?
    FYI…..I think I personally like sucking cock because I love the taste of cum, especially very liquidity cum. That’s my favorite. What’s yours?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree, I love to suck a nice cock and feel it grow in my mouth then love it when I get all that wonderful cum in my mouth and swallow. As for anal… I love to receive anal but like you not all the time. After I have been opened up it’s amazing and it makes me feel like such a submissive sissy gurl and I love that feeling.

abcd1638abcd1638
    Participant

Disfruto mamar, que me mamen, y que me penetren como a una buena hembra que me siento en la intimidad con similares. Es hermoso degustar el néctar de la vida y y compartir besos blancos.

Tammi26Tammi26
    Participant

I love both especially 2to3 cocks involved I prefer giving blowjob’s and recieving anal at same time

BeckyBecky
    Participant

Bjs are great, luv to give them. However it should be a precursor to getting fucked

BrookeBrooke
    Participant

I love ❤️ Receiving anal and never give, and sucking cock, especially right after being fucked.

jonni650jonni650
    Participant

Both. I’m a bottom and love to suck cock to completion, especially towards the end when that cock starts thrusting involuntarily before spewing hot cum. On the occasions where I can enjoy getting a good fucking, I’m a real fussy stickler for making sure I’m properly opened up via finger and toy-play and extremely cleaned out because I love getting the cock that was just in my asspussy to cum in my mouth.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.