Do you always masturbate when you dress-up?

Home Forums forum Do you always masturbate when you dress-up?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    able2selfsuckable2selfsuck
    Participant

Yes! How could I not.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do too (except if I’m out and in polite company lol)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep I’m going to jerk off now

Anonymous
    Inactive

i always do , cant help myself x

RayRay
    Participant

Always can’t help myself love to dress up in pretty lingerie and stroke my cock while looking at some transexual cock

SissyrachelSissyrachel
    Participant

Not always but most of the time

Anonymous
    Inactive

Almost every time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love to get off everytime I put on my panties. Its just such a sexy sensual feeling that I can’t help myself. Love love love that feeling.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When I started dressing, I always wanked, somethings more than once. With time and as my dressing became more involved, I masturbated most of the time, but just dressing was great, too. The last 9 months, I have been dressed 90% of the time. I live alone and far enough out of town that most people will call before coming, giving me a warning. The ONLY time I’m dressed in drab is when I have to go to town or meet someone. At home, I live as a woman all the time! And now, I masturbate whenever I feel the need, because I’m always dressed. I would love to have gurlfriend that could come stay over and dress up with me and maybe we wouldn’t have to masturbate?!?!

andrewdsouzaandrewdsouza
    Participant

Of course. It would be rude not to…

andrewdsouzaandrewdsouza
    Participant

Jennifer, where are you from?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m in Southern Minnesota. By the Mississippi. I only noticed your post just now. Sorry for the slow reply.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes yes and yes sometimes and love to be watched

Anonymous
    Inactive

Always

LoveslaceLoveslace
    Participant

I do and recently tried something new. I like to prop my balls on the corner of the bathroom sink and jack off, it applies pressure to the taint. When I cum I licked every drop up. Ive wanted to do that for a long time. I knew I’d like it. So this morning I came in my wifes mouth and she kissed me deeply and we shared my cum. Its definitely going to be something we continue.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.