Do you always masturbate when you dress-up?

Home Forums forum Do you always masturbate when you dress-up?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Hot69ginaHot69gina
    Participant

Fuck. Yea. & i mostly. Cumm alll over. Myself. &. Taste it. All up. Yummmy.
    I wish i was more flexable. So i could. Suck. The. Fuck out. Of my. Helmet. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    I love the way i. Taste. Like a yummmy whore

JonnygJonnyg
    Participant

No i don’t i love the mystique of having sexy panties and bras undermy suits…

JonnygJonnyg
    Participant

No i don’t i love the mystique of having sexy panties and bras undermy suits…

JackJack
    Participant

I live to jerk off when i am in bra n panties cum in the panties a lot and sometimes take off bra and cum in the cups and lick it all out

pantydrawerCDBTMpantydrawerCDBTM
    Participant

u bet!I luv wearing g-belts(6-starp at leat0 KINDA HARD TO GET THOSE BACK ONES ON BUT LUV THE “BONDGEGE’ of thight,silky fonudagte garmentents like VINTAGE OB GIRDLES…..BECAUSE THEY GIVE ACCESS FOR MY TOP HOSTING TOP MASTERS TO MY HUNGRY/EAGER FANNY!

lucianabenteslucianabentes
    Participant

YES

Anonymous
    Inactive

Always , the wife insists . She says she loves watching , makes her Horny . She pleases herself with her vibrator while talking dirty to me …. If im lucky i get the strapon and a blow job .

jacqui19jacqui19
    Participant

Mostly, sometimes just love to be girly! When I do masturbate I always taste and swallow my cum.

doris_stardoris_star
    Participant

no

sissysissy
    Participant

Yes

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes. The feel of wearing panties excites me to the point I have to masturbate.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Always it turns me on i wear them and masturbate imagining me and guys wearing them and sucking each others dicks

jr1jr1
    Participant

Of course !

CrosslucyCrosslucy
    Participant

I masterbate when ever i can, anywhere is good enough dressed or not. Always in cock ring and knickers also stockings and suspenders when out and in work, love it can’t get enough.

kimmiekimmie
    Participant

Sends me to another level….so YES!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.