Do you always masturbate when you dress-up?

Home Forums forum Do you always masturbate when you dress-up?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Laura Moslauramos
    Participant

Yes, I do. Always. I can’t help it. The arounsing is so high that I need to touch myself and let my skin go back and ford all the time. :o)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Most of the time I do, but have 2 girls assist me at times, I mean real females. They give me their clothes, I wear them, and enjoy the outfits or with one or both of them.

SissyBambiGurlSissyBambiGurl
    Participant

Like very time. Locked plugged and pantied. I think there is like no other way to do it for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh yes ! Just cums naturally…I usually envision a couple of lovers playing with me, in every way ! !

FourplayFourplay
    Participant

I almost have to. I get so horny pulling up my panties always makes me hard

Str8CD77Str8CD77
    Participant

I don’t, or not usually as I enjoy looking Sexy for Women or? I can see why people do though

Anonymous
    Inactive

Most def yes

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes! I feel so slutty by the way I dress I can’t help it.

AshleyKisses4UAshleyKisses4U
    Participant

I always feel so sexy when I’m shaved and pantied with my heels on I can play for hours

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes I certainly try but after prostate removal my success is much reduced sorry to say. But the lingerie feels great anyway.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes because my pantyhoses makes me horny.

Diana72Diana72
    Participant

о как это классно,я много лет в теме,когда я одеваю все женское и особенно у меня классно получается делать гениталии женские мы с женой очень ярко кончаем,особенно я вижу как она возбуждается от этой женщины(меня) а потом она кончает…..это очень классно….

kinkynickykinkynicky
    Participant

Oh yes; it makes me very very horny and I get a really hard erection when wearing stockings, suspenders and a bra!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Of course I try lol!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Preferably, it is best to have a gurl with you to give one a ‘helping hand’!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.