Do you always masturbate when you dress-up?

Home Forums forum Do you always masturbate when you dress-up?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    jonni650jonni650
    Participant

No. For me, the time spent transforming with attire and makeup is reserved for the pursuit of hard cock that is not mine. I will admit that during the early stage of preparation (such as hair removal and douching) is most often when I have to masturbate.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Whenever my online master permits me to cum. Usually it involves some form of self humiliation as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Always…

joelinger52joelinger52
    Participant

I must admit that dressing up is a total turn on for me . What i LOVE is to lounge for hours ,dressed in feminine lingerie, semi erected , edging , some precum gently leaking …. But sometimes , i cannot resist , and I masturbate … Anyway , I LOVE to dress up .For me nothing compares to the sensation of wearing soft silky feminine lingerie !

AlexaAlexa
    Participant

hi, for me the dressing up started with just tights as an added excitement to my masturbating, i have added one or two other items but the main reason is to spice up my solo time, so to answer the question, yes 🙂

MargoCDMargoCD
    Participant

Hello, this is my first time here and i want to introduce myself. i want to find friends especially if they reside either in Michigan or Florida USA>

MargoCDMargoCD
    Participant

My orgasms aren’t that important, mainly i use it to suck cocks. But being in a crowd of sissies at parties obviously i don’t need to masterbate.

GaqGaq
    Participant

Not always but give it the moment!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I masterbate most times while dressed

MargoCDMargoCD
    Participant

my orgasmic release isn’t that important to me…i prefer to serve and suck big cocks..after i get my serving of cum i might masterbate…but that leaves me unfulfilled.Being dressed and walking sexy is a turn on and i get very erect.

vanitypanityvanitypanity
    Participant

I always get hard when putting on my panties – I think about having a hard cock in my mouth – when I get real excited I shoot my load in my mouth

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love masturbating when I am sissified.

JjjJjj
    Participant

Always. I love jerking off in a thong and high heels

andrewg27andrewg27
    Participant

Oh yes! Putting on my ladies clothes makes me so warm and happy. And that just leads to satisfying myself.

vika-55vika-55
    Participant

привет. давай вместе подрочим в женской ожежде

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.