Dressing in public

Home Forums forum Dressing in public

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I have been a cd for years and until recently never had the nerve to venture out into public places. As of recently I have started to go into stores and gas stations and I love it I have had people taking photos and it’s an incredible turn on love it when I walk past road crews and they just stare and whistle and of course all the collage guys oh wow. Are there others here that have found such freedom by doing this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have wore pantyhose and shorts in public love walking around the store in them and thank goodness for small cock it stays hard the minute I get out and time I get home then Imasterbate and eat my cum

Anonymous
    Inactive

I live some distance from the city and I’m dressed all the time at home. I don’t get many surprise visitors, most people will call to make sure I’m home. So I basically live as a woman around the clock. There is a small town nearby (1200 pop.) and I have been going there when dressed for about 2 months. I think I’m passing completely. Either that or everyone is being real nice and friendly anyway. I have come to know several people there and they all call me Jennifer or Jenny and I believe they see me as a woman. I don’t go to the bigger city dressed just yet. There are many people I know living there and I’m a little nervous. But in Hooterville (not it’s real name) I’m Jennifer Braun, a woman, and it feels wonderful! Just strolling down the sidewalk in my high heels is intoxicating! I feel my breasts bounce as I walk, my hard nipples rubbing sensuously against the fabric of my blouse. I’m aroused continuously! Every minute is like a dream! Soon, I swear, I’m going to ‘come out’ to my friends and family and go ‘en femme’ full time! The only thing stopping me is me!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.