Getting caught outdoors

Home Forums forum Getting caught outdoors

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kramit2098Kramit2098
    Participant

Would you like to be dressed as your inner self outdoors and get caught by a total stranger that takes complete advantage of you and makes you his sex slave for the day in the forest ?

sissypaulinesissypauline
    Participant

i would love that,i like to be dominated.i sometimes go to dogging sites dressed as a girl but no luck yet,fingers crossed.

Rocky8844Rocky8844
    Participant

I love going to the nude beach nearby and lying there dressed up. As people come by I wait for them to come over so that we can have mutual oral. So hot and sexy in the open.

Elle_LElle_L
    Participant

Sounds very good… I love going for a walk in the forest and do it often. But this makes me think I should put on my newly ordered heels as soon as they artive and do it as Elle. The heels will make me quite vulnerable out there…

jeffrey stonejeffrey stone
    Participant

262.716.9913 anytime !

Elle_LElle_L
    Participant

Have been out last weekend dressed in my new shoes and nylons. Not in the forest but in the city centre. It was dark already as I entered a street I didn‘t know. There was a man who began talking to me, but not very friendly. „What are you looking for?“, he asked me but I did not know what to answer. „Where are you heading?“, he said. „Talk to me!“
    He was following me now and it was so dark and I got very afraid. I walked a bit faster, but in my high heel sandals tied to my ankles with straps I realized I could never get away from him here in what seemed to be his hood… I felt vulnerable. I felt silly. Frightened as he came closer and his voice was getting more aggressive.
    At that moment out if nowhere a taxi arrived and I raised my hand and stopped it. I had no money with me and told it but the taxi driver took me away from that darl street anyway and brought me home. He was very kind and friendly and showed interest in me. I wish I had not still been so much under the impression of the rude man in the dark street then. I wish I had paid and thanked him with a wonderful deep blow job right there in his taxi.

But I didn‘t dare them being so nervous still.

The next day I dressed up even sluttier and went out at night again. But nothing happened.

Kramit2098Kramit2098
    Participant

Elle that is so hot

Nancy MincerNancy Mincer
    Participant

That’s the kind of experience I dream about everyday, I would simply love it to happen.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.