Having sex dressed

Home Forums forum Having sex dressed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How many of you that dress love to get fucked like a real slut? I love to bottom just curious if any more here that loves to do this as well.

manymany
    Participant

i love tat verry mutch like to be handled like a slut

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi many I took two cocks tonight dressed I loved it made me fill like a true whore.

SweetEmmaCDSweetEmmaCD
    Participant

I just adore it! Love it when they cum, makes me feel so sexy and girly

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes I do too love it when cum runs out of my boy pussy

stacislutstacislut
    Participant

I love getting fucked like a slut! I like to bottom for both men and women and I love when they give it to me really rough!

Nick FrancisNick Francis
    Participant

I like to get fucked as a bottom wearing a school uniform!

SweetPinkSweetPink
    Participant

I wear crouchless pantyhose and and have them ripped open for better access mmmm love that feeling

malikamalika
    Participant

I love being their whore.

Shauna CumslutShauna Cumslut
    Participant

I love to dress in all latex lingerie and have 2 guy’s take turns in my mouth and boi pussy. I esp love it when one cums in my mouth and the other in my ass, the feeling of being loaded up with hot white cum is great.

BillBill
    Participant

Love schoolgirl/teacher role play too! Do you meet, and are you on the east coast sweetie?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love when I have been serving my boss dressed up as a sissy secretary for whole day. After long day’s work my skirt is lifted, my ass is pounded with a cock and I stain my skirt and blouse with my own cum.

TaraTara
    Participant

I love having sex while fully dressed , as well as driving fully dressed in high heels with my nylons rubbed would just love to have a lesbian affair now i am getting turned on just thinking about it

MichelleMichelle
    Participant

I am working on it.

TaylorTaylor
    Participant

Hell yes…let me get my heels stockings and bra on and bring me some cum..and I love to have my dress pulled up and bent over and fucked…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.