Having sex dressed

Home Forums forum Having sex dressed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    TaraTara
    Participant

lesbian affair would be nice with someone local

bootsyrubberdollbootsyrubberdoll
    Participant

i was so thrilled when i got to the adult video booths, one in Middletown NY and one in newburgh ny. being a rubberdoll is my greatest thrill, having a man push his cock into my ass with 4 other guys watching and wanking on me was heaven ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

i just love it with men or women xxx

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like to dress effeme and suck cock at gloryholes, sometimes just wearing panties and bra, sometimes eating panties, bra, stockings and garter belt. Haven’t seen fucked by a man yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like to dress effeme and suck cock at gloryholes, sometimes just wearing panties and bra, sometimes wearing panties, bra, stockings and garter belt. Haven’t seen fucked by a man yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Love to fuck while dressed and be fucked. I want to bend you over in your high heels and pantyhose and tear the back of your pantyhose open and get on my knees and lick your asshole then stand up and fuck your asshole while watching in a mirror.

saraCtCDsaraCtCD
    Participant

I don’t know about being a true “whore” butt I DO love having full sex with my lover and getting fucked deep. Feeling “her” hot semen filling my love canal and “getting pregnant”. Love making love while smoking and giving smoky BJs and taking a full mouth full of hot girl semen as well.

AbbybicdAbbybicd
    Participant

Only ever have sex when dressed. Love dressing up for someone and becoming a total cum slut, taking pictures and filming the meeting. Watching the videos a few days later and edging for hours, then enjoying a mind blowing orgasm….thinking about planning the next meeting.

saraCtCDsaraCtCD
    Participant

Hi Connie, WOWWWWWWWWWW what a subject!!! I absolutely LOVE having full sex when dressed…..It absolutely makes me feel like a complete women to have “her” cock buried deep inside of me and especially cumming hard and thick inside me and “getting me pregnant”…..Wouldn’t have it any other way!!!! Sara

Anonymous
    Inactive

Love to dress up and go to the local gloryholes and suck cocks, love to bend over and show my panties. I find some nice juicy cocks. Live it when they cum in my mouth, getting to love the taste of cum.

Anonymous
    Inactive

it’s the best way to have sex, specially in crotchless panties

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi stella I agree there is nothing like having a dom. Man just make you suck his cock and breeding you while dressed such a seance of what your place is.

tgirlmtgirlm
    Participant

i love beeing the total slut for a real man

Anonymous
    Inactive

Love having sex while dressed

Anonymous
    Inactive

The ONLY time I have sex is when I’m dressed, but I’m dressed almost all the time. I haven’t had sex as a man in years! I love sucking cock and getting fucked and I LOVE women, but I’m NOT attracted to them. I fuck like a horny slut, but need to be treated like a lady. Make me feel beautiful and I’ll rock your world. I’m a girly-girl that loves getting all dressed up, full makeup and always lovely nails. When I’m dressed, I’m a hetero woman and need to be treated as one. I ONLY have sex as a woman and ONLY with men. I am dressed over 90% of the time, only returning to drab when I absolutely must. I was born to wear dresses and heels! Like I said, when I’m dressed, I AM a woman and this girl loves men, cocks and hot cum!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.