Having sex dressed

Home Forums forum Having sex dressed

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    LoveslaceLoveslace
    Participant

Yes for sure. My wife and I dress in lingerie and she has sone latex briefs that holds her toys. She loves to fuck me slow and deep. Mmmm

Hot69ginaHot69gina
    Participant

I. Love. Being. Fucked like a. Bitch. With my. Face in the floor & ass up in the air
    &. Telling. Daddy. Deeper. Fucker. Is that all u got

JettGirlJettGirl
    Participant

Haven’t yet my girlfriend has just found out that I crossdress but doesn’t realize the extent, she’s not into women unfortunately so I don’t thin it will go beyond a fantasy

JackJack
    Participant

I enjoy being fucked while dressed feel like a real slut and when he finishes in my pussy i feel like a real gurl

Anonymous
    Inactive

Love to dress for sex … wife also likes it … We wear matching lingerie she will titty fuck my breastforms with her strap on, the make me suck her before she fucks me. Then she pins may legs over my head and Jerks my cock till I cum in my mouth and on my face …. I can’t get enough !

michele4848michele4848
    Participant

its one of my biggest dreams. to be dressed and treated like a slutty little whore for a man or woman.

bi_fun_guy10bi_fun_guy10
    Participant

Nothing turns me on more that dressing up slutty to please a dominant man. I dress how he wants, and do as I’m told — them I become a total cum slut.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes , many times . Started with the wife playing around one night she threw a pair of panties to me and said put them on you will like it , and you have a cute butt … It has grown alot . Bras , panties garters and stocking …. That was 20 yrs ago

YvonneYvonne
    Participant

Love to be used when dressed up acting like a slut/whore/slave

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fuck yes gurl this sissy slut is all bottom I love getting fucked hard and deep so much so that I prefer big huge cocks over my wife’s amazing pussy LoL ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have to be dressed slutty and sexy when I’m going out to hook up with black men I tried getting fucked in my masculine form and it did not work for me

paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

my most recent anal activity dressed was this past May, weekend motel meet, one guy friday night and the other saturday night, fully dressed to start each night

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.