I want to know your fantasies

Home Forums forum I want to know your fantasies

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    LoveslaceLoveslace
    Participant

Wow thats hot

Chrissy8599Chrissy8599
    Participant

Mine is really simple I want to be getting dressed for first date in pretty white bra and panties with thigh high stocking. When I’m picked up I want to give my date a blow job while he drives us and of course I want to swallow all his cum, but this is only the start. I want to pull my skirt up and pull my panties to the side and slide his back dick inside me very slowly, feeling every inch going in and out until he gets ready to cut and I will suck him dry again.

ChrisMChrisM
    Participant

Not a dresser but an admirer. I ejaculate prematurely often. I want to find a gurl that gets really turned on by this and dresses sexy trying to make me cum. She puts on makeup, sexy lingerie, heels, everything trying to get me to cum quickly for her. She licks up my cum and keeps going – not letting me get soft. Even as I squirm and beg her to stop she keeps going until she’s ready to take me in her sweet, tight hole.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have so many but one that get’s me hard is watching 3 crossdressers and my wife. She sucks 2 of them as another fucks her and cum’s deep in her pussy as the other 2 sprays her face with cum. I am then ordered by my wife to lick all the cum off her face and kiss her deeply then lap the cum from her sopping wet pussy all while dressed like a sissy slut.

boundandgaggedboundandgagged
    Participant

simple: being kidnapped, being tightly bound and gagged, and used by one or more men!!!

speedoloverspeedolover
    Participant

This is less of a fantasy, more of a fantasy come true. I love swimming and the local pool is a great place to wear my small speedos. I have gotten used to showing the smooth legs, crotch and buttocks I now have, made even better by the fact I am now having laser treatments to get me permanently hair free. Not that many folk look, its only in the showers where the lack of any pubic hair is most obvious. The showers have separated cubicles with doors, however, I’d often find men washing with the doors open and would be fascinated to see them naked, especially the ones who’d rubbed themselves to a semi or erect state. This became more frequent the more I swam, and i began to leave my door open to let the chap opposite wank himself whilst he watched me. Now and again I got a tingle in my cock, showing that I found it quite physically arousing. Then, one of these days the sights escalated, with more hard cocks on show and a couple of times I encouraged the man to come. On one of these occasions I stepped into his cubicle to feel the last spurts of his cock in my hand, and on returning to my cubicle I licked off his cum, saying thank you and how sexy I found watching him.
    On saturday evenings I would go for a swim, and there was a beautiful black man in the showers. I’d seen him before, and one night i caught him with he door open whilst he gently wanked his thick cock in front of me. I said he had a beautiful cock and thought no more of it. The next week he was there again and he beaconed me in, so I did and briefly felt his thick cock with my hand before making my way to a separate cubicle after hearing another man getting ready to shower. Then, a few weeks later,I decided to wear a tiny chastity cage and a butt plug underneath my tiny trunks. I wasn’t planning on seeing him, but i did as I entered my cubicle, and when i got out of the shower he beckoned me into the larger cubicle. I said I didn’t want to get caught, but it was super quiet that night and something made me shut the door behind me. I grabbed his cock from his hand and it felt wonderful full and firm. He pulled at my trunks, but I took his hand away and bent to my knee to take his cock in my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and felt his fat head with my tongue and i continued to take him deeper into my mouth. I’m not sure how I felt, but it all felt so natural. I was aware of not wanting to get caught, but I put this aside to delight in the taste and feel if his cock. I pushed deep until I felt him push into my throat and held him there for moments of delight, at which point he withdrew quickly and whispered ‘I’m going to come”. He wasn’t expecting this, but looking at his swollen dick, I knew i had to have it in my mouth. I pulled his hips against my face and felt him pulse his prod into me. I didn’t move until he was done. At which point i stood up, gave his lips a kiss as he smiled a genuine smile of surprised delight and thanked me. I thanked him and went to get changed. I could taste and smell him for the rest of that night, and most interestingly, that night I had fantastic vivid dreams of sucking vulva’s and delighting my hard cock in women’s vaginas, reminding me that exploring the 10% Bi aspect in me allows me to fully enjoy the straight.
    I sadly haven’t beed back to the pool for a while. But I can definitely recommend the joys of sucking a man off.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow that was really erotic

LuciaTail69LuciaTail69
    Participant

Be blind folded why wearing one of my more sexy maid outfit with locking high heels and a collar around my neck. My arms bound behind me, with a sign next to me saying free fuck, all tips go to charity, with a jar next to it. Condoms tied to my waist and a large butt plug up my ass, why being at a party were anyone can come up and use me. Would have strap on ready for use along with a paddle on a box on the other side of me. i would love to be stuck that way all weekend with only a eight hour rest for the night. never knowing if anyone is going to use me or if everyone there will. either way i think that would be a fun thing to do.

UmikoUmiko
    Participant

I want to get caught and gangbanged, fucked non stop & cum on me even when i want to stop they will non stop and fuck me like a festival

sissydawnsissydawn
    Participant

want to meet with other crossdressers and or sissies for fun time

WhitewolfWhitewolf
    Participant

I want to help Loveslace make his fantasy come true. But after to clean all my cum out of her pussy I want you to pump her full of your cum and let me eat it out.

jeffrey stonejeffrey stone
    Blocked

Hi guys…I’ve lived my favorite fantasy dozens of times !! Apartment door cracked open, a few local guy ads, and anonymous walk ins grabbing my skinny hips from behind ! It’s always a thrill be bottom up at my door. On a good night I can get used 3 or 4 times ! Text 262.716.9913 for questions or stories to share. Or maybe even my kenosha wi area address..

EasygirlxxxEasygirlxxx
    Participant

One of my fantasies is to get gangbanged while someone video’s it

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine is being fucked dressed in stockings & suspenders

WhitewolfWhitewolf
    Participant

My fantasy is to be raped and used as a fuck toy by several transsexuals/she-males. I want to be covered in their cum and have it dripping from my mouth and ass.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.