I want to know your fantasies

Home Forums forum I want to know your fantasies

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    EasygirlxxxEasygirlxxx
    Participant

That’s one of my fantasies to to go out somewhere and get drunk and have a couple guys lead me out somewhere then grab me and hold me down rip my little panties off and start rapping me over and over again till they are done using my little hole as a cum dump making me beg them to stop and take pictures of me while they do it

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have similar fantasies ?

BellaBella
    Participant

My fantasy is to be gangfucked by many BBCs in a row in my f***ing hole.
    Other fantasy has to sex with sensitive emotions with my lovely partner.

joelinger52joelinger52
    Participant

Going to a lingerie shop, choosing some soft feminine lingerie , trying on lingerie in the fitting room. The sales assistant is a mature woman who advises me and comes from time to time to see how the lingerie fits me.

JonnygJonnyg
    Participant

That’s a tough one If I had my choice It would be a rendezvous With a stranger But had no ties back to me or my job And play Like I am a woman And seduce me And see me in my Beautiful Panties and bra And tell me how elegant I am Where he would be the man and I would be the woman A submissive one at that Nothing to Painful or excruciating But I would want my first time To be with a gentle soul To see me as A delicate flower Instead of a piece of Meat …

b4idieb4idie
    Participant

Sit in my car wearing bra, panties, stockings and suspender belt playing slowly with my cock. Then being approached by a young guy who joins me in the car, takes my cock in his hand, then as I get hard leans over and sucks me. After I cum I return the favour, wanking his cock finishing off by sucking him until he cums in my mouth.

TexasSissyTexasSissy
    Participant

My fantasy, to find a lingerie wearing sissy like me, meet up for fashion show, take pics and play

TexasSissyTexasSissy
    Participant

To meet up with another lingerie sissy, have a fashion show, take pics and vids and do some playing

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi girls, my fantasy would be to book a hotel at gay hotel. Be dressed up and tight slashed jeans , that show pink suspender straps and pink stockings. Having a sheer ruffle white blouse on. With matching pink bra with pink bows. Showing the pink bow from middle of bra being hanging over blouse button. Over blouse wearing a pastel unisex cardigan. Alone at bar waiting to be chatted up or eyes on a guy. Room above with dresses hanging up. Chatting up bar staff to tell I so want a guy upstairs and I would love to tell them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My fantasy is to get gangbanged by 4 TS I would let it happen

wanteveryonewanteveryone
    Participant

Hi girls my fantasy is to be dressed in sexy black bra and panties garter thigh high silk stockings high heels tight sheer tops and extra short skirt. Go to a less desirable part of town and strut the street. Go into a bar and having young BBC approach me. Take me to the back room and make me suck cock while the rest fuck me. When they get done. I go back out and sit at the bar and hope more come to gangbang me all night.

Rachelcd69Rachelcd69
    Participant

Left tied to a park bench in panty and bra after getting filled by several big cocks. Having a couple find me early in the morning and calling the cops. When then police show up its obvious that my panties are soaking wet from semen and my hair is all messed up from dried cum in it. They let me go and give me a ride home. All my neighbors are outside looking when I’m let out wearing panties and a bra. Walking all rubber legged to my front door because of how hard I had been fucked.

jeffrey stonejeffrey stone
    Blocked

It’s a fantasy I love every time I do it ! After placing a few local personal ads I so love leaving my apartment front door open while blindfolded and bottom up and face in my pillows !! It’s such a thrill having my skinny hips grabbed from behind by so many hard cocks I never know or see. I’ve heard my neighbors comment in passing that I’m the apartment slut ! It’s always so fun knowing I’ve made so many guys happy ! It’s funny when I’m out shopping that so many guys say hi Jeffrey but I have no clue who they are !sext me anytime at 262.716.9913.. maybe I’m your neighbor?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi x, mine would be to invite a guy over . Both dressed up fully and watching guys on tv and kissing and wanking each other x. For then to both agree to film each other sucking each other and being sexy. Saying how nice he looks and feminine. With mouth of come saying I hope this goes viral x as filmed seeing guys in background kissing and wanking as I show swallowing his come. X before filming finishes guy asks if he sends link to all his contacts, will I . Replying yes as being filmed saying “ after I’ve been swallowed when filming stops very soon, I will sit on guys cock and love doing hope you enjoy watching me suck a hard guy and swallowing his come. “.

PantyluvrPantyluvr
    Participant

IT is hot.I have done that

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.