I want to know your fantasies

Home Forums forum I want to know your fantasies

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Being outed by my mother in law and spanked, paddled or caned for being a sissy. When she visits I flash her occasionally and in the morning usually making sure she can see my undies or whatever is under my robe (which may be in a chastity cage, bare or in panties ). Once I am obviously exposed but not facing her she will walk over and open the curtains, or make me a coffee or some toast. Always finds an excuse to position herself where she can see.

sissydawnsissydawn
    Participant

Mine is to meet two crossdresser dressed to the nines and suck ones cock while the other one fucks my ass. Cum shots would be good tooo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wearing thonga having guys tie me up having there way with me getting gangbanged and pissed on

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine also , is to be with two crossdressers dressed to the nines and be spit roasted and cum in both …..

sissydawnsissydawn
    Participant

to be fully dressed and feeling fem having to other crossdressers fully dressed except for no panties sucking ones cock and having the other fuck my ass what a turn on cum on me would be fine too

Anonymous
    Inactive

One of my favorite fantasies is I want to become a black man’s wife and live out the rest of days serving and waiting on my man and taking extra special care of him. Every now and then Daddy will invite over 20-30 other black gods and they will spend the entire weekend rewarding me for being such a good obedient sissy slut and taking care of my owner/hubby

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.