Is it weird to wear panties and a small bra to work?

Home Forums forum Is it weird to wear panties and a small bra to work?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    GeorgiaSissyGeorgiaSissy
    Participant

I work in construction and daily I wear a pair of panties and a small none showing bra or sports bra, under my clothes and work gear to keep my feminine side close. I was wondering if anyone else does something like this or if this was out of the ordinary?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No…not if you feel good…i wear panties socking every day….not a bra…but if you feel good go for it…best of luck.x

Anonymous
    Inactive

I say if it makes you happy then go for it. I wear panties to work pretty often and I love it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wear what makes you feel good.

GeorgiaSissyGeorgiaSissy
    Participant

Okay! Thank you all for the positive feedback much love 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, not at all. I love wearing under my cloths. I find it to be totally hot, wearing makes me feel good and naughty.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wear what I want when I want to work.Bras,panties,pantyhose all the time.So sexy feeling,IF THEY ONLY KNEW,LOL!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I also wear my panties everywhere now . They feel great, they make me feel sexy all day every day.

sissyCDsissyCD
    Participant

I wear panties all of the time now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think its weird that most people dont.

EasygirlxxxEasygirlxxx
    Participant

I have wore little panties a lot of days under my pants I’m in construction I have even went to a job in the winter time wearing panties and a little miniskirt under my coveralls that was so hot

Anonymous
    Inactive

During the winter months I hardly ever leave the house without a bra, panties and stockings (under clothing) ! Have gotten a lot of “those are nice looking socks” comments as a result.

MikalaMikala
    Participant

I wear lace top stay up thigh highs or pantyhose under my regular clothing everyday, love the feel against my legs as I walk or anytime my legs rub together. ALWAYS wear panties!!

sissydawnsissydawn
    Participant

Yes i wear Panties and bra under my clothes also wear panty hose sometimes makes me feel so sexy some times i even wear a dress under also love it

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d love to!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.