Is it weird to wear panties and a small bra to work?

Home Forums forum Is it weird to wear panties and a small bra to work?

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d love to!

Joanne LordJoanne Lord
    Participant

No, I think it is very sexy and in a way, esacpism, knowing yourself you are in sexy underwear, and those around you don’t know, and I some times think, it would be nice if I were caught. Joanne, xxx.

joelinger52joelinger52
    Participant

No , it is a real turn on to wear feminine lingerie under my male clothes . I LOVE to do lingerie shopping while wearing feminine lingerie under my man’s clothes

Joanne LordJoanne Lord
    Participant

I totally agree joelinger52, I do the same myself, and also wear panties to work !! Joanne.

JonnygJonnyg
    Participant

I’ve tried it but I wear tailored suits to work I was thinking of having my tailor adjusted My suits But I’m afraid to ask Older gentleman Old world type So kind of nervous to ask him to Give me a little more space On my chest area I like to wear padded satin bras I can get away with panties But the only thing is holding me up is Bras…

Marcie65Marcie65
    Participant

I have been wearing panties everyday to work for over a decade now in winters phose or stockings as too.makes me horny thru the day

Anonymous
    Inactive

No not at all it’s a big turn on

Coca locaCoca loca
    Participant

no it’s horny

robin48robin48
    Participant

have worn panties and half slip to office job..one day my female boss was wearing exact same slip as me..on sale on JCPenny that week

JackJack
    Participant

I wear panties and a bra to work almost every day under my clothes i also wear panties at home but not to let the wife know she would freak if ahe k ew i enjoy pleasing men while dressed like a gurl

paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

i often wore a bra, always wore panties, stockings often as well

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.