Panty Addictions

Home Forums forum Panty Addictions

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    AlanAlan
    Participant

Love to see some pics of you in them.

SissyKristiSissyKristi
    Participant

I like silky bikini panties and wear them every day.

LilSissyMiaLilSissyMia
    Participant

Hi. I’m into training bras and little girl panties. Anything with ruffles and bows!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I certainly do love panties. I just got 30 new pair in the mail. I like bikini style and love thongs . I have some other additions but , panties are by far my favorite. Never too many. They make me so horny because of how they look and feel .

JasonJason
    Participant

I wear all kinds but am in love with pantylines and your cock bulge

Sam SammySam Sammy
    Participant

Thank you love seeing men in panties. Or no panties.?

AlanAlan
    Participant

Sadly, I can only wear when the wife is out as she don’t know I wear. With Covid, she don’t go out much. Had about 70 pairs, but had problems hiding them. Now have about 40 hidden in my shed. Thongs, lace cotton, etc. Prefer the feel of cotton panties on my cock. Not a fan of black.

sissyCDsissyCD
    Participant

Satin, silk, sissy I just love wearing panties

JonnygJonnyg
    Participant

My favorite is satin bikini Style panties preferably a little tight so that way my bulge is hot and sexy

JonnygJonnyg
    Participant

Panty bulges and panty lines are very intriguing it’s like opening a present on Christmas day

speedoloverspeedolover
    Participant

I have loved wearing Sissy panties, especially lace ones. I have work thongs for years, always mens up until a few years ago, when I started wearing ex partners and a pair a friend gave me. Now I am not so into overtly sissy panties, but like the real thing. Currently wearing Woolford panties as they compress your penis nicely to give a better feel. However, I do love seeing bulges!

JettGirlJettGirl
    Participant

I’ve been obsessed with panties since I was 16 at first it was dirty ones because my girlfriend at the time had stains on her panty crotch. I would borrow them from women even friends of my mom. Later I began to wear them which led to my crossdressing. I like all types from things to bikinis to briefs and even pantygirdles. I guess my favourite is lace bikini panties.

MollybabygurlMollybabygurl
    Participant

I have two particular pairs I like, but I’m trying to expand my selection. Right now my favourite pair is my black thong with the little purple bows. I love how it feels and how well it hides my bulge/holds everything in place.

Panty_AddictPanty_Addict
    Participant

I mean it’s in my name here!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ive had the addictions for 30 + yrs , started with a girlfriend and a bet …

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.