Panty Addictions

Home Forums forum Panty Addictions

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

God I started wearing panties at age 7, with my sisters cheerleader panties. Then I found a yellow training bra that I had to try of course and that was my start. Been almost 55 yrs later and still wearing them……along with everything else every now and then. I am with Alan, my wife knows about my panties but nothing else.

PantysquirtPantysquirt
    Participant

I’ve been addicted since I was 13 maybe. Stole a couple things from Walmart. Just the feel of them was awesome then I put a pair on. Man did that make my dick jump! Borrowed my sisters for years and took a few. Bought some of my own and borrowed some from various places when the opportunity arose. My wife knows and buys then for me occasionally. But I still have my stash. I don’t wear every day I’d be risky and my wife only likes it when we are gonna sex. But every now and again I have the urge to slide into a lacy or strap oh g string by myself. Usually silky and sometimes frilly. Get out the magic wand or anal toy and pretend I’m a lil sissy slut who needs cummies.

sarah169sarah169
    Participant

i have the addiction too…..thongs are so hot:)

AlanAlan
    Participant

I love to wear and cam but with Covid and wife around all the time, I get little chance. Late at night sometimes if she goes to bed early.

paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

i have had a panty addiction since about 12 or 13, started wearing only panties when i was in my 30s, have a drawer full now, perhaps 100 pair, gstrings to full granny panties

PantyluvrPantyluvr
    Participant

Panty addiction started later in life.Love wearing ,jacking off with my wife’s.Love having others cum to them.

AdeleAshton2AdeleAshton2
    Participant

Oh my Lord, I just adore satin panties. The feel of them stretching across my hard cock is amazing. Having a guy lick my panties is a thrill that never diminishes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t know what I’d do without all my gurlie panties !

joelinger52joelinger52
    Participant

i am totally addicted to lingerie , and mainly panties , i love the sweet sensation of wearing them … I also love to go shopping and buy lingerie in a store surrounded by women …

HornyboyinpantiesHornyboyinpanties
    Participant

I love to hand pick my thongs at my local Victoria’s Secret store. The ladies all know me by my name which is Ryan. I wear thongs everyday and like to mix and match sports bras

Victoria JonesVictoria Jones
    Participant

I love crotchless!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love wearing thongs and small underwear it feels so sexy I want to let everyone see me

SabrinaSabrina
    Participant

I love wearing thongs especially after shaving

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve always loved the feel of satin silk panties on my cock. I Love thongs and string bikini panties. I will always enjoy it.

DianaDiana
    Participant

From a young age I have been attracted to women’s underwear. I was very excited to be able to feel the softness and delicacy of the panties that my girlfriends were wearing. After I got married, I began to rummage through the drawer of my wife’s underwear and when I was alone at home I would take the opportunity to dress her. Then I would go shopping with my wife and get her to buy the panties and thongs that I liked so that I could try them on at some point. If I had the opportunity to put my hand in the drawer of my sisters-in-law’s underwear, I did it and I enjoyed them too. Then I started taking photos of myself and sharing them on this site. In this last month I have bought three thongs and a pair of stockings, just for me and when I put them on I get very excited and I end up masturbating.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.