Say hello

Home Forums forum Say hello

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Rebecca here, been dressing since i was younger. here is how it started at 13.

My cousin (female) 17 enjoyed dressing me. My mom was needing to go out of town for a year for work and asked my aunt to watch me, she agreed. When my mom dropped me off, my cousin (female) said she wanted me in her room, since her brother was 15 and always having friends over. My aunt agreed, so I took my stuff there. My aunt had a bed put in there, it was my cousins before she got a new one, so it looked like a princess bed. She said that is perfect for you, and giggled.

My aunt worked nights, so she said my cousin was in charge when she wasn’t home. Each night when my aunt left around 5, my cousin would say go change. She would have me clean, help her cook and eat in a dress with makeup on. My male cousin just laughed at me and called me names, said he would never tell my aunt as he thought it was funny, but I had better listen to him as well. I slept in nighties, even wore a bikini when swimming in their pool. My aunt would come home and sleep until noon or 1, so I was dressed then too unless in school. But, I wore panties all the time. I started getting a bikini tan, so my cousin said keep a shirt on when mom is around. It was a two piece tan, and I loved it. My male cousin had friends over, and they all laughed at me in the bikini, but my other cousin would just say leave her alone!

One night, I got up to get a glass of water and my male cousin was on couch watching TV, he said come here, sit next to me. I did, he said you look cute, wanna watch TV with me? He had a pillow on his lap and said lie down here, when I moved to lay down, he moved pillow and I plopped down with his cock in my face, it was hard. He said open your mouth, you know you want to. I had never sucked a cock or done anything, so I was nervous, he helped me, and I began sucking his cock, after a few minutes, he came in my mouth. He said now swallow, good girls always swallow, I did, then he said go to bed.

One night, my female cousin went out with friends and my male cousin had friends over. We where out in the pool, and my cousin said follow me. We went to where the pool pump was, it was a fenced in area, he said go to your knees, then he pulled out his dick and said suck it. I did again, and he came, then said stay there on your knees. I did, and one of his friends came in and did the same, this repeated until I had sucked all four of their cocks. Late that night, I notice my female cousin has not returned, but I see a shadow in the doorway, it is one of my male cousins friends, he climbs into the bed and lifts up my nightie and says, if you are a girl, you need to have sex lie one and I will show you. He used some vaseline, lubed me up and then put me on all fours. he forced his cock inside me and I remember it hurt so bad, I was crying, but he didnt stop until he came and fell on top of me. He left me there crying without saying a word.

The next morning my cousin came home early and said what happened? I told her, and she went in there and yelled at him and said how dare you rape my cousin, my male cousin was confused but didnt say anything about the BJs. He sent his friend home, and all went back to normal, or so I thought. Every chance my male cousin had, he would do the same, he said he loved fucking me, and did this for the entire 2 yrs I stayed there. I got good at it, and enjoyed it, I thought he liked me, I had a crush on him big time. I always sat next to him on the couch, trying to hold his hand, my female cousin said aww are you in love with my brother? Thats so cute. She told him, you should take her on a date, he said shut the fuck up. She said I am dressing her up, and you are gonna take her to the movies or I am telling mom you let your friend rape her. She always referred to me as a girl. She dressed me up all girly, and drove us to the movies. she said buy her popcorn and a drink. He took me to see Flashdance, I will never forget it, I held his hand the whole time or held on to his arm. The whole movie I kept staring at him, putting my head on his shoulder. He even kissed me once. I was in heaven, when she picked us up and took us home, she gave us some beers as I told her about my date, she said it isnt over. She told him, let her sleep with you tonight, she needs to know what making love feels like. She had no idea he was already fucking me. I went in there, got naked and climbed in his bed, he came in, shut door and did same. He made love to me like 4 or 5 times that night, then I just cuddled with him and fell asleep, I woke in the morning to him entering me again, I wanted to get married. lol. I spent the next few weeks serving him basically, I fed him, cleaned his room, washed his clothes, everything. I also slept with him almost nightly. Then one day he came home and said I have a girlfriend, I was crushed, I cried for days and moved back into my other cousins room. She comforted me, said you will find another trust me. Even though he had a girlfriend, I never missed an opportunity to either suck him or get him inside me, I wanted him back so badly. It never happened, and that how I learned about boys, sex, love and heartbreak.

Tracy DavisTracy
    Participant

Wow Rebecca. What a great story. Do you still keep in touch with your cousins?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow! I just loved reading this, it’s a wonderful and somewhat sad story and that’s boys for you, finding love as a transgender woman is one of the toughest things in this world- I hope you find true happiness xxx

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually yes, ran into my female cousin a few years back at a family reunion. She pulled me aside at the first opportunity to ask if I still dressed, I unzipped hoodie to show my little boobies and said hell yes I do, lol. She said I miss having you around to talk to. My male cousin was there with his wife, he kept avoiding eye contact like I was going to jump his bones or something.

Tracy DavisTracy
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Rebecca. Would love to chat more if you like. My email is [email protected]. Are you on HRT now? Your female cousin sounds pretty awesome. I just can’t get over what an amazing young life you had. Many of us would have loved to be in your shoes. When I was about 12 I remember putting on my aunt’s nighty at my cousin’s suggestion. He then proceeded to hump me, but nothing further happened. I’m a mostly closeted TG soul who is slowly becoming the woman I’ve always felt inside. Still living as a male for now though. Hope we can be friends.

sissy1977sissy1977
    Participant

Hi Everyone…41 yr old sissy cd here

TS JessieTS Jessie
    Participant

Test to see if this works.
    EDIT: oh no it does and I just spent a while replying with a long post that fixes all the broken links to my videos. Maybe it doesn’t let me post so many actual links in one post but I just wanted to help you get them fixed and it’s all been lost it seems 🙁 xxx

Tracy DavisTracy
    Participant

I received your test. Hi Jessie and hi sissy1977.

AmiraLeighAmiraLeigh
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Howdy… Love posting my pics

Anonymous
    Inactive

we love looking at them xxx

BambiBambi
    Participant

Hi, I’m bambi, learning to become the perfect bimbo lol

MichelleMichelle
    Participant

Welcome Bambi!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello to everyone out there dressed up in your sexy outfits. Hoping to meet up with some like minded men for dressing up sessions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, i have just joined today and am very new to this. I cannot see my photo’s yet, do they get approved first?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.