Say hello

Home Forums forum Say hello

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    KatieholdupKatieholdup
    Participant

Hi girls

KatieholdupKatieholdup
    Participant

Hi girls

RayRay
    Participant

Well hello sexy this is panty sissy Ray how are you.

RayRay
    Participant

Hi Dora this is panty sissy Ray it takes a while for them to post…check out mine. Search Rays pantys your going to love it

Anonymous
    Inactive

??? Does this site work, i still cannot see my pictures?

ChrisMChrisM
    Participant

Sweet pictures Dorea. They make me feel so hot when I peek at you

MichelleMichelle
    Participant

Hello.

AbbybicdAbbybicd
    Participant

Hi all, just joined and looking to share pics on here. would like to chat and hopefully meet up with similar people in the UK-home counties

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey there. Looking for some like minded people to chat with and maybe even share some pics. Hit me up anytime.

saraCtCDsaraCtCD
    Participant

Hello, Sara here from Connecticut/USA…….been dressing since I was about twelve and I absolutely LOVE how I feel when dressed…..I really feel like a real “girl” and………well……….I LOVE being a real girl. Love wearing sexy clothes, tight dresses, short skirts and blouses, full makeup, of course hair and nice boobs and love wearing garters and stockings…..VERY street passable tho I have only “wondered” out dressed a few times………….Once I even went to an adult theater while dressed and , well, I did have a great time…….Like going to full share house parties or maybe motel meats………Many times I dress alone but I have been with other “CD” partners with whom I have shared full love………..After all if I am going to be a girl…….then..BE a girl………..Love to hear from all of you, hopefully if you are close by we could become even MORE than just friends………Love, Sara

GeorgiaSissyGeorgiaSissy
    Participant

Hey everyone! If anyone one here’s around Canada Ontario shoot me a msg. I love meeting new people

JonnygJonnyg
    Participant

Hello to everyone. This is a little out of the normal for me. I’m a very private person especially when it comes to crossdressing. I’m a straight male and married for the last 22years. The funny thing is that she has no idea that I wear panties under my clothes everyday. Not sure how she would react. I started around the age of 9-10 my sister’s would dress me up in dresses and skirts but I wanted to wear their bras and panties. I was so thankful that I was the same size as my closest sister so I wouldn’t strech them out. I would even wear them to the locker room under my boxers in school. When I got to college I really got into it going to lingerie stores and pretending that my girlfriends birthday was coming up. I have only had one gay experience and am definitely not that way. I appreciate looking at men in their panties and love to see new styles of panties. Well I’ve rambled on long enough. So keep your bra straps lose and your panties tight..

InchesInches
    Participant

Hi too all who love cock

BB69DBB69D
    Participant

Hello, my name is Betty Byler (BB69D). I just registered today. I was active on a site called Sissy Social, but I think it’s gone offline now.
    I look forward to meeting lots of new friends here.
    Thanks,
    Betty

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi baby and welcome xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.