Say hello

Home Forums forum Say hello

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    MichelleMichelle
    Participant

Hi BB,

This is Mnewman from SS. It still seems to be down.

KarlaKarla
    Participant

hello everyone! new here on the site. i’ve been interested in crossdressing for a while. i used to try on my ex-wife’s bras, panties and slips. i’ve recently taken a bolder step and purchased my own thigh high stockings and pantyhose. i bought them on line because every time i would go into a store to buy them i would get nervous and embarrassed. i can wear them at work and not have to worry about explaining anything to my current wife. i’m looking forward to buying some panties if i can figure out the sizing. wish me luck! thanks for listening.

panty4me2panty4me2
    Participant

Hello all! I started at 13 or so. I am now over 60 and all of the pics I post are withint a year or two of them being taken. Let me know what you like about them, and let’s talk fantasies!

panty4me2panty4me2
    Participant

To those who are looking for panties with a little room for our extra anatomy, I use eBay and Amazon to find mine. I search for “men’s enhanced bulge low rise panties” or “sexy male panties bikini-style” or such terms. I have purchased, and wear every day, over 60 pairs! The pics you see on my page are all purchased that way.

PenelopePenelope
    Participant

Hi everyone, Penelope here xXx

EffieEffie
    Participant

Hey all, just joined and wanted to say hi.
    Effie

micheleggmichelegg
    Participant

Hello everyone, long time crossdresser, love being a gurl and love sexy clothes

JanesFeminiceJanesFeminice
    Participant

Juhu!!!
    Liebe(s) Grüße aus Deutschland 🙂
    nice to be here.

cum with me ;)

annapantiesannapanties
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’ve been dressing since I was 6 years old. Started with my mothers panties, bras and pantyhose. I now where my wife’s stuff and I’m really wanting to start my own collection! Hope to make some friends here hehe 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

good for you hon, and yes, start your own collection xxx

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone, it was nice to find this place, I hope everyone enjoys my pics. I like to play lots and share my sexy pics with toys and nylons! I have looked at a few of the profiles and it looks like you all love to have fun!

BenBen
    Participant

Hi, Ben here.

Anyone from Sheffield or South Yorkshire?

andrewdsouzaandrewdsouza
    Participant

Hello ??

mariuccia slavemariuccia slave
    Participant
    InchesInches
    Participant

Hello to all you beautiful hard cocks..

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 482 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.