Say hello

Home Forums forum Say hello

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone! I love seeing your hot pics hope you enjoy mine

Diane67CDDiane67CD
    Participant

Hi all! Love this site! Long time crossdresser here. Love to see others that enjoy the same thing. Hoping to talk to some nice people here.

xoxo

Diane

VanessacdVanessacd
    Participant

Hello

MollybabygurlMollybabygurl
    Participant

Hello :3
    I’m Molly, and I’m a cockaholic ?

jeffrey stonejeffrey stone
    Blocked

Hi.. text me anytime !! 262.716.9913 !!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone! I’m Jennifer and I’m a girly girl sissy type of crossdresser. Been dressing for a while and will be forever. I hope to make friends here. Choa, Jenny.

Blocked

Hey Jennifer.. Jeffrey here ! Let’s sext.. 262.716.9913.

sissyCDsissyCD
    Participant

Hello I’ve been a lifelong closeted crossdresser. Some of my earliest memories are of trying on my mom’s panties and clothing, even before i knew how to masturbate. I tried stopping several times but now I realise there’s point because I don’t want to stop ever. I love the feeling of being dressed and of being lusted after when I’m dressed. Anyone in the North Carolina/Virginia area wanna dress with me or just enjoy me dressed hit me up.

Satindude101Satindude101
    Participant

Hay panty boys! Satin liver here in PNW

Blocked

Hi guys.. Jeffrey saying hello !! Search Jeffrey and enjoy my pics please..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello. I am 61 yo sissy crossdresser from Estonia. Love to wear lingerie, stockings, dresses etc. Looking for estonian sissy friends

BillBill
    Participant

Hello,
    My name is Bill and Ginna said to also tell you “hello” and she sent me. With that said I’ve looked over your photos and must sat “WOW” to them. You should know that I’m a kinky guy and willing to talk about anything and everything sexual….. So nothing is off limits and you may feel free to ask me anything you like.

I’ve lived 2 separate “threesome” relationships lasting over 2 years (one almost 3) and have had trans girlfriends, one live in relationship with a trans girl just over a year. So I’m not afraid of cock or pussy, and I love them both.

Love role-play and BDSM so you can let your fantasies run wild with me! I’ll give you my email: [email protected] so you can reach me. Ask me in an email and I’ll gladly share my home phone number since Ginna spoke so highly of you.
    PS: My full name is Edward William Boyer Jr. but everyone calls me Bill for all my life.

I’ll be waiting to hear from you.

Naughty Daddy,
    Bill

cdzar092cdzar092
    Participant

hi, im cdzar, im new here,

Thank you

aleksaaleksa
    Participant

Hello, all ! i am Aleksa, crossdresser from Russia, Moscow. Love lingerie,stockings and all about this

cdzar092cdzar092
    Participant

Hello, yes me too, i love all of it

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 482 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.