Say hello

Home Forums forum Say hello

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    jeffrey stonejeffrey stone
    Blocked

Hello back… let’s sext ! 262.716.9913 Jeffrey here in kenosha wisconsin.

joelinger52joelinger52
    Participant

Hi ,
    Like many , I discovered the beauty of feminine lingerie as a young boy , looking at magazines , catalogs (it was before internet) … Then , one beautiful day, for the first time , I opened the lingerie drawer of my mum ,I could not believe my eyes : silky underwear’s bra’s panties , stockings , garter belt , I was in heaven !!! I dreamed of it every night… Until , a few days later I dared to put on my mum’s panty in front of a mirror… I was hooked … For ever … I am a lingerie addict , and I LOVE it !!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all any up here

GaqGaq
    Participant

Ollo

zixjezixje
    Participant

Hi

lesles
    Participant

Hi all you beautiful Gurls. I’m in the UK and looking for friends for girly fun

SissyLibra90SissyLibra90
    Participant

Hello everyone I’m a 32 year old from New Jersey new to the sissy life looking for some new friends to have some sexy chats with. I absolutely LOVE lingerie and I’m getting deeper and deeper into feminization. I’m bi but seeing a sexy fabulous woman there days I sometimes think about being her more than being with her.

SissyKrissySissyKrissy
    Participant

heyyy

FourplayFourplay
    Participant

Love to play with you. Hit me up.

olesyaolesya
    Participant

Hi!

TonyaTonya
    Participant

Hello everyone, Tonya here

SubbySuzSubbySuz
    Participant

Hi from CA! Great to see some gorgeous gurls here! x

teddyxteddyx
    Participant

Hi! I wonder if here are others gurls from Southern Sweden? It would be nice to meet!

SissyMichellenjSissyMichellenj
    Participant

Hi all, i will update my profile at some point but wanted to introduce myself. i am SissyMichelle, and would love to make some friends. Online only but with some pic exchange.

PaulaCDPaulaCD
    Participant

Hi there, I’m Paula, I’m new here. I’ve been dressing as much as I can for the last several years. Just started out wearing panties but that evolved to full on dressing. I love to get fully shaved, wear lingerie and suck cock. Hope to make some new friends here that are like minded I can share pics and experiences with.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.