Say hello

Home Forums forum Say hello

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    kissakotkissakot
    Participant

hello all
    Welcome to my dirty homemade gallery, thks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone.
    I am Jane.
    I have been a crossdresser most of my life.
    I am bisexual.
    I love men and women equally.
    I love receiving anal sex.
    I love high heels, tight panties, bras and stockings.
    I love to share pics.
    xxxxc

jeffrey stonejeffrey stone
    Participant

Hi guys… this tall skinny bottom guy loves sharing selfies and having my skinny hips grabbed tight from behind ! Sext 262.716.9913 anytime. Jeffrey here in kenosha wisconsin always loves a good hard fuck !

Elle_LElle_L
    Participant

Hi everyone! I am Elle, 36 from Germany and just entering the sissy universe again after a purge. Have ordered new high heels yesterday and I can‘t wait for them to arrive!

I would love to chat or meet if you are close and maybe go shopping together.
    😉

I am also really hoping to find a dominant man soon to finally take my virginity as a sissy and make me his sub. So if you know someone or have advice on the matter that will be very welcome!

Yours, Elle

mari1959mari1959
    Participant

Hi! Mari here. Love all the panties and lingerie!! Will filled by all!

sissycdjesicasissycdjesica
    Participant

Hi Elle.

UndieliverUndieliver
    Participant

Hi, I am undieliver and really like to wear lingerie that really makes me horny. I also like to see well padded panties with a hard cock in them.

CD_AndreaCD_Andrea
    Participant

Hi, CD Andrea here, only been on this site for a few weeks but I am really loving posing pics and videos.
    Seeing all those hard cocks makes me horny all day long.

jeffrey stonejeffrey stone
    Participant

Jeffrey here in kenosha wisconsin ! I absolutely love hard cock up my skinny tight ass ! Sext 262.716.9913 anytime !

lucianabenteslucianabentes
    Participant

Helo im from Brazil

regina 75regina 75
    Participant

hello all, anyone in south louisiana

Anonymous
    Inactive

HELLO all I am sean carey aka: Sissy Seanette I am a crossdressing feminine shemale. I love to dress sexy and slutty. I have more female clothes heels nylons dresses skirts blouses tops panties than I do men’s clothes. Yes I am closeted and want to come “OUT” I want to be Seanette 24/7 I love this site I hope to have my pics posted soon I just uploaded a ton of them. I hope You all comment and chat with me [email protected] I am in Buffalo,NY At this point I am married and closeted. I only love Sex with Men and sissies/cd’s/shemales and mtf trans.

marshasexycdmarshasexycd
    Participant

Well hello my love!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sweetheart You look simply Marvelous. WHERE are You located? I am so lusting for a CD/shemale Friend.

smoothandjuicysmoothandjuicy
    Participant

Hi from Derby/Nottingham area, CD wants to meet others locally xx

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 468 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.