Shaving

Home Forums forum Shaving

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Not completely. I trim my pubic hair but shave my balls and cock. I usually pretty easy because my cock is so hard. I also have started shaving what chest hair I had left !

Anonymous
    Inactive

I shave everything

jr1jr1
    Participant

I love smooth ass cock balls

BethtgirlBethtgirl
    Participant

I think a shaved cock and balls look beautiful

Anonymous
    Inactive

This morning I woke up with an erection, I had a shower then proceeded to shave off all my body hair, being smooth really feels nice.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I shave underarms, head, (wife insists on me keeping Goatee and chest hair) and from belly button down. Love the feel of nylons on freshly shaved legs and satin panties

CrosslucyCrosslucy
    Participant

Completely free of hair , only what’s on my head lol.

kellymichaelskellymichaels
    Participant

I have always shaved my legs etc.

FourplayFourplay
    Participant

I shave it all with a razor. Just the act of doing it makes so hard.then sliding on them nylon panties almost makes me wanna cum

paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

i have gone back to the Gillette razor, have used other items but shaving is easier and smooth as i can get

Participant

Ive been shaving my legs etc since I was 15. Its has always felt right and looked sexy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I shave twice a day…I love being bare skinned and having my body totally smooth and hairless. A thorough application of body lotion afterword is great too!

Participant

I have been shaving my legs etc since 13 and have always loved it.

CcslutCcslut
    Participant

before I shaved same, but it didn’t take long to share and then the effect of a grater between the buttocks and legs .. Now only wax depilation and sugaring. everything is very smooth and so nice to walk and everything else. And most importantly, it lasts about 3 weeks.. I want to try laser hair removal, but I don’t know, they say it is not always successful for men? Somebody tri ?

Traeumer69Traeumer69
    Participant

I like it to be shaved from the neck down. It feel really sexy and feminine. I think, when you wear feminine panties, bras and stocking it looks mutch better!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.