Shaving

Home Forums forum Shaving

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Poly.ParadisePoly.Paradise
    Participant

Shaved arms, under arms, legs, sack, crack and back….not that I was that hairy anyway. I also shape my eyebrows.
    I love the smooth feeling under clothes or stockings.

kinkynickykinkynicky
    Participant

I have always shaved around my private parts, penis, anal hole etc!

BinautBinaut
    Participant

Since 30 years with razor. My penis and balls. That feels and looking so good without hair.

SimeonCSimeonC
    Participant

Hey I wax as well. No better way to do it. I go knees to navel and then just use a razor to kinda blend. My esthetician is awesome. She is like a kink person and and is fascinated that I’m straight and married and wear lingerie and get pegged.

JennyluvsCumJennyluvsCum
    Participant

I only have hair on my head. I hate, hate, hate hair anyplace else, smooth and silky is the only way a gurl should be.
    [email protected]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Love the feeling of being smooth and silky after shaving off all the hair around my cock and balls. Always found that it’s great immediately afterwards and for a day but then I get a lot of spots that can be a bit itchy for a couple of days after that.

After a bit of searching I bought some hair removal cream.

Tried a patch test immediately above my cock, left it on ten minutes and wiped away to silky perfection. A week later and no spots, itching or redness. Hair is just starting to appear but is finer and less coarse than after shaving.

The whole lot is getting done later and I am so excited I can hardly wait. Even bought myself a new black lace g-string to celebrate!

abcd1638abcd1638
    Participant

Estar sin vello es lo mejor sin duda, pero cuando sos marica de armario no te puedes depilar totalmente, porque tu mujer sospecharía.

Anonymous
    Inactive

https://www.cdsissy.com/wp-content/media/2022/05/1D49A563-87E8-4FCB-A7EB-92D5B7D03874-fafbede8.jpeg

Shaving, although a tad risky,
    Provides that great smooth feeling when in contact with tights, etc. love the feeling of fresh air blowing between the legs.

Need the floor mirror to check all done, though! Nice to know so many enjoy it too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I shave from my belly button down to the tips of my toes, Also under my arms, and my head. Wet razor.

GaqGaq
    Participant

I do as well shave but I am looking in to a more long term solution

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do shave, but my hair grows so friggin fast I generally can’t keep up!
    If I have a special date I go for it with the razor, then itch like hell for days afterwards!!!
    Gurls, I would love to be hairless!!!🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

CD_AndreaCD_Andrea
    Participant

The feel of a smooth cock after shaving is fantastic, can’t keep my hands of my smooth cock.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Andrea I know exactly what you mean.
    I can’t keep my hands off a smooth cock either… whether it’s mine or someone else’s!!!
    🤣😘😘😘

FatesailorFatesailor
    Participant

And went shaved all the way back to the a****** everything feels three times as sensitive

regina 75regina 75
    Participant

totally shaved , head to toe and no eyebrows

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.