Stranger sex

Home Forums forum Stranger sex

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    AliceAlice
    Participant

I love to be dressed and visit gloryhole when men approach me and feel me up i enjoy when they grind there hard cocks against me and whisper how they want to fuck me i love dry penitration ripping in my ass

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would love to fuck your asshole dry. It feels so good and tight

BB69DBB69D
    Participant

I also love gloryholes. Few things turn me on more. I also love sucking cocks and being assfucked!

panty4me2panty4me2
    Participant

I often get surprised comments such as, “Are those panties? Oh, I like that!” Then the suck/fuck spit-roasting begins.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love glory holes as well they usely start on one side of the glory hole but usely end up in the both with me with my legs over my head getting fucked.

andrewdsouzaandrewdsouza
    Participant

I’ve been looking for a glory hole. I love to be touched and love it when my daddy is grabbing my ass and I can feel his rock hard cock grinding against mine.

bi_fun_guy10bi_fun_guy10
    Participant

I love sucking throbbing cocks at a glory hole until their hot cum jets down my throat!

paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

when i lived in san diego i was only 3 blocks from an ABS/gloryhole. i would walk there most saturday mornings and spend maybe 3 hours doing nothing but waiting inside the gH booth, some days i was very busy and other not so much but i never left empty

Poly.ParadisePoly.Paradise
    Participant

I used to go to the beach regularly on days off. There were a lot of beaches around where I was living so I got to know the best ones. I wore a bikini bottom or a bikini thong until I was far enough away from the busy part and then strip them off. I would stroll down in the nude, maybe passing another nudist and find a spot sunbath. Wasn’t uncommon for another guy to stroll past. There is an etiquette that if you see someone in swimmers you’d cover up but if they were nude, it was okay to remain nude.

We’d check each other out and if there was some interest we’d chat and one thing would lead to another: masturbation, oral sex, sex. I also masturbated a few times while someone watched.

Don’t live near the beaches any more so hasn’t happened for a while.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.