Sucking hard cock while dressed as a dirty slut would it turn you on like it doe

Home Forums forum Sucking hard cock while dressed as a dirty slut would it turn you on like it doe

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    LucylaceLucylace
    Participant

Love sucking cock in my bra panties suspenders and stockings with heels and red lipstick on love to stick my ass out and feel my panties go right across my slutty ass hoping it will be gropped spanked or fucked hard.

GaqGaq
    Participant

O God yes! Even if Mr. B and I stip down I still ware my panties at the very least

lesles
    Participant

Just the thought of sucking cock gets me hard all the time

SissyKrissySissyKrissy
    Participant

I love sucking suck with or without clothes on. I will wear my 8″ stripper heels with nothing else but my clit cage, blonde wig, and plenty of lipstick.

CdSissySarahCdSissySarah
    Participant

I enjoy cruising around a truck stop finding a dirty cock to suck while wearing just a bra and panties under a coat

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love sucking cocks so much. And it is better when I am wearing my lingerie

monikamonika
    Participant

the very thought of sucking cock while dressed in lingerie makes me so hard doing for the camera would be even better

andrewg27andrewg27
    Participant

Most certainly! I never feel more myself than when I am all prettied up an am suck suck suck sucking a big hard boner…….

teddyxteddyx
    Participant

I love sucking cock and drinking sperm. Just thinking of t makes me soooo horny!

PaulaCDPaulaCD
    Participant

Absolutely!! I love sucking cock, especially dressed. I love to take my time and really enjoy it. Of course I’ll take a quickie if I can get it, like when I cruise my local park.

LaceyPanties71LaceyPanties71
    Participant

Just thinking about it whilst replying here has made me hard. Would love to be on my knees, while wearing sexy lingerie, sucking on a sexy cock and having them fill my mouth with cum!.

Kramit2098Kramit2098
    Participant

YES!!!! When I wear panties and stockings I turn into a totally different person and become a complete slut for cock and cum.

sissypaulinesissypauline
    Participant

thats what im wanting

Rocky8844Rocky8844
    Participant

I love dressing up and going to the local bath house where I suck the cocks that cum through the glory hole. So hot and sexy!my cock in the hole

StephSteph
    Participant

I too love sucking and big hard cock and gagging on it while I deep throat you , let me drink your hot cum , I want every drop , and of course I’ll be dressed up as a dirty slut wearing black lace thong and stockings x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.