Home Forums forum Who’s been pegged dressed ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    PantieGuyPantieGuy
    Participant

I’ve been many times . The wife enjoys it as much as i do . She makes me suck her strapon like a little slut . Says it makes her want to fuck me harder …

CandyLippsCandyLipps
    Participant

For me, being dressed as Candy is the only way I can have fun with Dom men and switch gurls. Being naked doesn’t arouse me at all. A few people I have met online insist that I remove my clothes when we meet. That will never happen with me and I politely decline their invitation to meet. I hope this makes sense to other CD members here!

Bill LastBill Last
    Participant

I’ve been pegged a few times, WONDERFUL. But never dressed, my spouse is not into my wearing sexy lingerie.

LorenLoren
    Participant

My wife pegs me when I am dressed. I must perform orally on her strap on. I enjoy all of it as she is in control.
    many times she gets me ALL ready and just teases my boy pussy with the head of her strap on, ever so lightly pushing in, about 1 ” & pulling out and rubbing my hole with the head.

Bill LastBill Last
    Participant

You are a lucky person.

PantyCdPantyCd
    Participant

CandyLipps, I agree.
    It’s all about the femme.
    Must be wearing something slutty
    at all times!

CandyLippsCandyLipps
    Participant

Since I’m not single, my available time to dress up as Candy is very limited. I have been pussy-free for several years now, which only increases my desires to dress up and get the attention of others! Does that make sense?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.