Becoming a Sissy cocksucker

Home Forums forum Becoming a Sissy cocksucker

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Christine1963Christine1963
    Participant

I have loved to dress for about five years love the feel of the stockings and sexy panties when i get my make up and wig on and pull on my short skirt and tight top on over my sexy underwear topped off with my strappy heels I feel so sexy and always get hard. I had never seen myself as a cock sucker although I had imagined myself with a cock in my mouth while dressed and wanking. I have only recently dared to go out dressed and only into the countryside to walk privately. I was walking back to my car on a quiet country lane one day and twisted my ankle on my heels. It was extremely painful and difficult to walk. As I hobbled back to my car another car came down the lane. the car pulled up beside me and a attractive looking guy of about 45 opened his window and said need some help. I didn’t know what to say and could feel myself going red. before I could say anything he had helped me to sit in the passenger seat of his car. he crouched down and gently took my ankle in his hand. he stroked it and squeezed gently I must admit I began to get aroused as he cradled my ankle in his hand. he asked where I was going and I said back to my car in the laybye. he said I will take you back your ankle seems ok not sprained or anything serious I said thank you that would be good. he then said I love stockings and you do have a nice pair of legs. I thanked him for the compliment. he got into the drivers seat and drove further down the lane away from my car. Got to find somewhere to turn around he said. I could see him glancing at my stocking tops which I could not hide as the skirt I was wearing was too short while sitting. as we drove further his hand was suddenly on my legs stocking my thigh. I tensed and he said a favour deserves a favour. he suddenly pulled over into a entrance to a field and began to undo his trousers. He pulled his cock from inside it was semi hard and about 5 inches long and quite thick. I couldn’t take my eyes off it he took my hand and placed it onto his cock I was in a daze and the feel of his cock was so warm and soft. he said go ahead have a feel. automatically I grasped his penis and began to slowly wank him. his cock felt good in my hand and I could feel my cock getting harder. he cock grew to be fully hard and I began to wank him in earnest. He then said go on give it a suck. again automatically i found myself bending over him. I could smell his musky smell and then I was kissing the tip of his hard cock I found my lips covered in his pre cum I licked my lips and the sweet salty taste filled my mouth. I liked it I then opened my mouth and let his cock slide into my mouth. I sucked on his cock head and licked it. I felt great in my mouth and I loved the taste. I sucked him deeper in to my mouth and lashed his cock with my tongue. I was bobbing my head up and down on his cock like a whore. I couldn’t swallow it all and gagged when it hit the back of my throat. he held my head bobbing it up and down on his cock for another couple of minutes until suddenly he said I’m cumming. Before I knew it my mouth was full of fluid I didn’t feel any pulses of cum as I had expected just my mouth filling with his ball juice. he held my head in place while he finished cumming. I could taste it now a slightly sour taste but not unpleasant. I swirled it round my mouth and swallowed. my mouth was tingling as if each of the sperm were trying to bury themselves into my tongue and cheeks. he said thanks for that. adjusted his clothing and turned the car around in the entrance to the field. I felt excited and my mind was racing. I had just sucked a complete strangers cock and swallowed his cum I had a hard on in my panties and felt so horny it was untrue. we drove back to my car without speaking he pulled up at the laybye and said well hopefully I will see you around here again. I got out of his car thanked him and he drove off. That’s how I became a cock sucking cum swallowing sissy. I now place ads on Viva Street and Locanto and have a few regulars around Walsall who’s cocks I service with my mouth on a regular basis. I am never happier than when I am sucking a nice hard cock and swallowing a load of cum.
    What about you whats your story

Hot69ginaHot69gina
    Participant

I got started a very long time ago. By. A. Neighbor he was very. Nice. Bit. When. He got into his. Zone. It. Really. Scared me. Fisr. He. Would. Finger my youg lil. Ass hole. Then 2. Then 3. Then. His. Hole. Hand. I. Used tear. Up. From. The pain. He would only. Get. More. Angery. &. Fist. My. Lil ass. Harder. & faster. Then. He would. Dress me up like a. Lil sckool girl. In. High heels. &. Panty hoes throw. My. On. The bed. Ir. Sofa. &. Fuck. Me. Line. The. Whire that i was. I was. His lil youg whore that. Started. To. Love Cock & the taste. Of a. Guys big. dick. & he. Had. One too mmmmm

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sissymmarsha

BeckyBecky
    Participant

No big long story. Decided to try it one night and enjoied it. Gradually I started wearing lingerie. Closest to public was going down the back stairs of the hotel in heels, dress, etc to let my friend in. Nervous as hell, however extremely erotic. I’m not very passable, yet he wants to take me to a bar. Not sure I’m ready for that

Anonymous
    Inactive

I sure do want to suck another crossdressers cock … just a dream so far .

FourplayFourplay
    Participant

I just wanna play on cam or video chat. I’m a video virgin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Honestly In my dirty gurl mind there is No better sensation in the world then when a gurl puts that huge bbc in her mouth and you start to feel it grow bigger and harder with ever movement of your wet mouth just knowing that it’s your mouth that makes that BBC grow so big. Then after all that work a gurl puts in on that bbc the rewarding feeling that comes over you as your man is dumping his huge load down your throat Lol ?

paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

i sucked my first cock at 13, another panty wearing guy also 13, he had an older sister, i only ad my mothers things to wear, but i didnt start thinking of myself as a sissy cocksucker until i was in my late 20s, married at the time as well

Anonymous
    Inactive

Never sucked a cock before but can’t stop thinking about it. I suck my dildo’s every chance I get dreaming of the day I suck 3 or more crossdressers off. The idea of cum on my face and lips drives me to eat my own cum off my dildo’s.

jonni650jonni650
    Participant

Sucked m/m cock a few times over the years. Discovered a tranny mag at the local ABS (pre-video days) and became a chaser. Finally decided to try the femme side of things and discovered being a sissy cocksucker was right for me (and where I lost my cherry).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.