Book store grope

Home Forums forum Book store grope

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AliceAlice
    Participant

I enjoy dressing and going to adult book stores i love to let men grope me then invite me to glory holes

KateKate
    Participant

With such a cute sexy bum no wonder

MichelleMichelle
    Participant

You go girl.

JennifergurlJennifergurl
    Participant

I too love this! The book store I go to is a bit hit and miss for gurls. Some nights I get all the attention I can handle and other nights, nothing. On those nights when attention is a bit lacking I will walk over to a booth on the opposite side of the building from the theater area. I will take off my dress or skirt and top and put them in my purse, then walk back to the theater in just my bra and panties. This has never failed to get me at least a little bit of attention

UpAllNightCD111UpAllNightCD111
    Participant

There are a couple of book stores, xxx theaters in our town. Once in a while guys would sit by me in the theater and fondle me while cross dressed. It was fun while it lasted but now the theaters are “patrolled” and indecent activity gets you busted . . .. bummer. I wish I could walk around in bra and panties in there . . . . very exciting.

BillBill
    Participant

I was actually gang banged in the local adult theater and w must say I really enjoyed it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.