Do you consider yourself

Home Forums forum Do you consider yourself

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Kim MajikKim Majik
    Participant

A crossdresser who is only bi/gay when dressed? Or do you dress no matter what? Have you had sex with a male when not dressed.

I am a crossdresser first, bi next. I dress all the time and yes I have had sex when not dressed as Kim.

AlexaAlexa
    Participant

i only started wearing lingerie in recent years, after living alone again for the first time after divorce, it was, and is, a way of spicing up masturbation, i am keen to explore further the dressing and love the encouragement sites like these provide, but still consider myself straight, can i stay straight whilst still enjoying being someone else home alone?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I consider myself a homosexual sissy gurl cross dresser. All three happened at once. So there isn’t a first or second. I can’t separate the three in my case. But I haven’t always been able to wear when I wanted to. I have been in regular boy clothes when given blow jobs to guys that I wanted. I’ve taken the boy clothes off completely when they’ve told me to. I was still a sissy gurl CD homosexual I will always be sissy Calicameron

Kim MajikKim Majik
    Participant

Yes Alexa you can be what every you desire

katieabsissykatieabsissy
    Participant

im a cross dresser at heart but a sissy that begs for dress up

cassiecdcassiecd
    Participant

I guess I consider myself “heteroflexible”

By that I mean as a woman I prefer sex with men. When I am a guy I prefer sex with genetic girls. Never had sex with a man while not dressed, that does not interest me at all. Nor does sex with another cd…I like to be the girl in the relationship!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have only ever had sexual encounters with men as Amanda. People used to say dressing feminine was all about me being in denial about being gay so I took the bull by the horns so to say and went to one of the sexual establishments I frequent on a non-trans all male day in male clothes. As soon as I entered I felt it was totally wrong and was almost physically sick – I just had to get out of the place. I think it was probably that incident that confirmed what I had probably really known all along and that it wasn’t about being gay at all. After numerous sessions with a clinical psychologist I was referred to the G.I.C. as transgender and fully intend to transition, though it will probably some time off before I get to where I want to be yet. It really is all down to how an individual feels – we kind of instinctively know and feel what is right for us and it is best for us to follow those feelings whatever they may be.

Stella StilettoStella Stiletto
    Participant

That would make me Pansexual as I love sex dressed up as Stella with both men, transgendered people, crossdressers and women, and yes I’ve had sex with men and women in male mode… thugh truth be told I love it best dressed as Stella with another crossdresser (or more)

Kim MajikKim Majik
    Participant

I am pure bi. I love being dressed but I also prefer women however will not turn down sex with a male dressed or undressed. I prefer bottom when with a male.

In the next few months I will be able to dress up as Kim when ever I want. Which is great for me.

While I have been fucked by a few guys I have never “dated” one. The closest was a sexual relationship while I was married that carried on for a few years.

mcginmcgin
    Participant

i love to look at cds..i dont cross myself..er

Stella StilettoStella Stiletto
    Participant

nothing wrong with that- I think we love being looked at (I know I do)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.