Do you like to wear a bra ?

Home Forums forum Do you like to wear a bra ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    joelinger52joelinger52
    Participant

I love to wear feminine panty … But the ultimate cross-dressing experience for me is when I slip into a bra . wearing a panty bra set is a total turn on for me … And what about you ?

CockCuriousStraightCockCuriousStraight
    Participant

I love to wear a Bra….and NOT Empty either….Home made REALISTIC Huge Boobs….I wear 40-42 L or M cup Bras….Balconnet, Plunge, Push Up…Styles that Form and Mold Awesome Cleavage…”my HM Boobs” are too Big for Both L and M cups, which allows for a Delicious Muffin Top Bulging Cleavage…out lined by a Light Stretch Pull Over…Highlighting everything…Cock’s almost in a thong….Relaxation and Handful of Cock to enjoy….my own, thinking about someone with a Thick Cut Cock to meet? Yep!

smallshavedcocksmallshavedcock
    Participant

absolutely love it

Bigkid0072013Bigkid0072013
    Participant

Only rarely do I wear a bra, but there have been times I dressed in in skimpy skirt and blouse, and I have to have bra and panties on when I do… Very erotic..

GaqGaq
    Participant

Ya I do only at home .. I shade a pic bran new too!

joelinger52joelinger52
    Participant

LOVE your answer !!!!!!

joelinger52joelinger52
    Participant

great !!!!

AmberMarie69AmberMarie69
    Participant

I always wear bra and panties(matching) when dressed. their is nothing better than going out dressed store gas station mall it don’t matter

TexasSissyTexasSissy
    Participant

Oh yes I do, easy to change the look with a bra, change your attitude by feeling sexy too.

SissySabrinaSissySabrina
    Participant

Yes, of course. I need it to feel the femininity inside of me ?

BB_BartBB_Bart
    Participant

Yes, I do love a bra. I started with panties, which have always been a passion, and I still wear them as much as possible. With a bra I can feel my Gurl Power with every breath,in and out. Wearing a bra in public is also a more risky thrill. I have to wear a thick shirt over it so my bra lines don’t show. I dream of going to a gay friendly bar with my shirt a little open so some people can see that I’m wearing a bra. Maybe I’ll do that tonight!

teddyxteddyx
    Participant

Yes, I do love to wear bra. It is so feminine thing.

vika-55vika-55
    Participant

так мені подобается бюстгальтер.іноді я вдягаю і це мене заводит.

vika-55vika-55
    Participant

да мне нравится одевать бюстгальтер. я его одеваю и меня ето возбуждает.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes I do and I love it.
    I use a couple of fillet fillers to lift my own tits up a bit. A 34b is perfect for me.
    I love the feeling of wearing one when I’m out and about! x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.