Do you like to wear a bra ?

Home Forums forum Do you like to wear a bra ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Elle_LElle_L
    Participant

Yes, totally! I feel so feminized when I wear it. My favorite is a bralette.
    And yes, I like to use silicon cushions in it, too

FatesailorFatesailor
    Participant

I like the feel of wearing a snug sexy bra but I love it even more playing with my nipples. Y’all have a point I will have to try wearing one out and about. My nipples are actually thick and pointy so I could probably wear one out and about and no one would know about the nasty thoughts I’m thinking while I’m wearing them

satinfetishsatinfetish
    Participant

Yes absolutely. I don’t know a better feeling than the one I get when I put on a lovely satin bra.
    Just thinking about them makes me horny.
    Although I’m not at all feminine on the outside, I feel really sexy in a bra.
    I will always remember the moment I put on my mother’s satin bra, I was 13 years old at the time.

FionaFiona
    Participant

having a floral design bra is so lovely and feminine.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I personally like wearing my bras.I l I like wearing blouse,dresses, hoshose,panties as well. But the first time that I pit on a nice bra for asn, I simply couldn’t get enough of it. I slept in it all the time. I loved when men told me that I looked lovely in my bra alone. I had my picture taken with just my bra one. I loved my bras and still do.

MidwesternSkankMidwesternSkank
    Participant

Love it! One of my favorite things to wear and it always makes me feel sexy and feminine.

Kim MajikKim Majik
    Participant

I prefer a teddy but yes I will also wear a bra. Depends on the outfit or if I am going in public.

Public at the moment only panties and maybe a teddy on cold days that I can hide.

In a few months when I start venturing out dressed fully it will depend on my plans for the day

katieabsissykatieabsissy
    Participant

life is better in a bra

cassiecdcassiecd
    Participant

I think I am in the minority here. I tried wearing a bra but it did not do much for me.

I MUCH prefer the “braless look”; love a hint (or more) of pert nipple! Also love to show some cleavage.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.