Fake boobs

Home Forums forum Fake boobs

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    TexasSissyTexasSissy
    Participant

What do yall use for tits, boobs, breasts?

TexasSissyTexasSissy
    Participant

I have several things I use. I started with the rolled up socks but too hard and not appealing. Tried rolled up stockings but not big enough. Moved on to bath scrubbies in a nylon stocking and it works to make round boobs. Then got idea I wanted pointy boobs, a nerd football cut in half then coveted in nylon stocking nude color. That worked great and I luv the big pointy tits. Of course bigger is better, bought two more footballs and cut them at about 2/3 size, oh yeah nice, big, pointy, fun, sexy.

JennifergurlJennifergurl
    Participant

I use silicone breast forms. You can order them off EBay and they are fantastic. They look and even feel real and you can order a set for around $35 to $100 depending on how big you want to be. Mine was about $60 but I have had them for a few years. Mine make me a 44D

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have tried several things to give me boobs that look realistic. Large, soft nerf balls work very well in a large bra. The balls are very comfortable and give me a size 38″ chest. I have also tried water balloons but found they are too cumbersome and take too much time to fill each time and drain afterwards. I also tried a cheap set of plastic tits I bought at a halloween supply store, but found them to be uncomfortable and not easy to use a bra with them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a pair of silicone breast implants I use. I cannot say where I got them. They feel great. See my latest pics for what they look like in my wifes C cup bra. The D size implants peek out, but still look good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am wearing a set right now

Str8CD77Str8CD77
    Participant

I Purchased silicone Breats off of Amazon and they feel and look Great! Not expensive around $40.

MidwesternSkankMidwesternSkank
    Participant

Rolled-up socks or stuffing a bra with plastic bags or tissue paper is what I typically do. Of course, I bought my first pair of breast forms off of Glamour Boutique a couple of years ago and I loved how sexy I looked in them!

BB_BartBB_Bart
    Participant

My chest has grown somewhat breast like. They feel like little girl breasts. I also bought various bras that have inserts that I put doubled up in my bras.I would like to get something that would bounce like women’s breast do. I’ve always like watch how the move when they walk.

cassiecdcassiecd
    Participant

I have several pair to suit my needs or looks. Glue on silicone forms are the best. Also have some nice latex pull over overs. Be careful, some are cheap and worthless. Have a nice pair of strap on (think bra like) silicone boobs. Love them all

susannsusann
    Participant

I use silicon breastforms. On my 3rd or 4th pair.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.