First bi/Gay

Home Forums forum First bi/Gay

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kim MajikKim Majik
    Participant

experience?

I was 18 and a friend of mine was over at my house. I had on panties as normal and I had to use the bathroom as we had been drinking. He really didn’t catch me as I let him see the lace on my ass as we passed each other as I exited the bathroom.

I glanced back and his cock was hard as hell from just that sneak peek. I stood there and let him go to the bathroom. I stepped back in and said did you like those panties on my ass? He smiled and shook his head yes.

I said well look how hard you are….do you want to fuck me baby? He didn’t answer so I reached out and grabbed his dick and started teasing him.

I said well if you do come in the bedroom in 5 minutes. I went into the room and put on a sexy teddy. I heard a small knock and he came in. I was in the teddy and my cock was sticking out of the panties. He said damn you are sexy.

I got on the bed and laid on my back. He undressed and got in between my legs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed his hips. Moved my ass just right and he slid right into me. I had been fucked with a strap on before but this was the first real cock I had.

He fucked me for about 10-15 minutes and then I felt him come in me. I wasn’t sure if I wanted that but after he did I loved it.

He pulled out and mounted me. He claimed he never done anything like this before but he rode me like a cowboy.

It didn’t take long for me to cum inside him and we laid around for a bit and I decided I wanted to suck his cock. I played with it and sucked him and he tried to pull out of my mouth when he was about to cum but I wouldn’t let him. Now I always swallow.

We fucked about 3 years on the side. Once in the lake in front of everyone and nobody noticed. So sexy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.