First time caught…

Home Forums forum First time caught…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KateKate
    Participant

Was it thrilling, scary, shocking? What happened next?

I have been caught and first time when I was 15. It was all of the above and Kate enjoyed being the centre of attention even if for a short while. Let me know if you want me to share more?

Luv.
    Kate

MichelleMichelle
    Participant

Please do Kate.

KateKate
    Participant

@15 I was slight, 5 feet 8 inches tall with fine red shoulder length hair( bit of a rock chick phase) and living with my grandparents for a couple of months over the sumer. My Gran grew up in the 40’s and could believe my luck when I found her lingerie draw. Full of what we call now vintage lingerie. Silk french knickers, cuban heel stockings, 6 clip garter belts and the prettiest slips and pencil skirts. Best of all we both were of an identical size. Being left on my own for 8 hours a day whilst they both worker, well, what are you supposed to do to relieve the bordom. Have to say I was in heaven. I spent hours nearly everyday dressed and feeling sexy and turned on. I would dance around the house just in my lingerie or pull on an A-line dress and head into the garden confident all the neigbours were at work to. What I didnt know was I was being watched.

KateKate
    Participant

The neighbour had been popping home for lunch. I was in a cammy top, stocking, garter, french knickes and skirt. As I strutted my stuff doing a cat-walk along the garden path when I looked up he was stood in the bedrom window. I practically flew back in to the hoyee.perhaps he didnt see? Then came the knock at the back door and he came straight in. I was near frozen in shock and he was angry and outraged, called me a few choice word I think thst ended in pervert, sissy and ladyboy and how he was going to tell my grandparents. At that point I think I just pleaded with him not too and even broke down in to tears. He stood there just looking at me fidgeting, tear streaked nervously shifting from one high heel to the other. Well he said if I am not going to tell on you you still need to be punished. He dragged a chair out sat down grabbed my wrist and pulled me across his thighs. He held me their as I heard the hiss of him taking off his belt. He lift my skirt up and exposed my stocking top thighs and silk french knickers which he also pulled down exposing my bottom.2 sharp smacks followed that really had me squirming,. 2 more and tears again. But as a sob escaped my lips I could feel him stroking my now stinging bottom.his breathing changed and to my surprise I could feel him stiffen against my tummy. He breathed out slowly and said your a cute little slut and I slid from his lap on to the floor, panties still around my thighs. He stood you and I thought he would leave. But as he stood right in front of me I could see the hard on he had and I couldnt help myself I lent forward and kissed it.

DannyDanny
    Participant

OMG your first time sounds alot like mine! Except I was wearing my step sisters panties and my step dad walked in on me! He grabbed me and took me to the living room where his 2 friends were and said look what we have here! He threw me over his lap and pulled the panties off and spanked me until I cried! He told me to lay over his friends lap while he took pics! He told me my mom would be hella pissed if she found out and if I didn’t obey him he would show everyone the pics and tell my mom! From that day on, he and his friends used my mouth and boy pussy whenever and wherever they wanted!

MichelleMichelle
    Participant

WOW

pantydrawerCDBTMpantydrawerCDBTM
    Participant

I GOT CAUGHT THE VERY TIME BY MY STEP=BROTHER/GF..PARENTS OUTTA TOWN.JUST BROKE UP WITH 18 YO MARRIED CO-WORKER AFTER 3 MO AFFAIR.I WAS 22.SO HERE IM WEARING BLACK SILK TAP PANTS/HALF SLIP,WHEN I HEAR THE FRONT DOOR OPENING~!BUSTED! STILL CONTINUED TO CD IN MOM’S PANTY-GIRDLE. I NOW PREFER G=BELTS/OB GIRDLES/STOCKINGS.

paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

my mother caught me after school one day, i was wearing one of her babydoll nighties and i didnt hear her drive up, she was surprised but didnt freak out, we had a “sex” talk and she gave me a couple pair of her sad to say, old panties, but i wore them like brand new

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.