First time you got topped by a guy?

Home Forums forum First time you got topped by a guy?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SissyAmber4BBCSissyAmber4BBC
    Participant

So when was the first time you got your sissy pussy used by a guy? I was 27 and got all dolled up on a Friday night as amber. I decided to go to a gay-trans friendly bar. I was super nervous but excited. But anyway when I got there it was relatively dead. From the second I walked in the bartender who was a sexy tall muscular black guy was flirting with me. I was drinking vodka and cranberry juice. Anyway I went outside in the back to smoke a cigarette and the bartender came out and came up to me from behind and all I felt was his hard cock press against me. Next thing I know I was on my knees sucking his cock then he pulled me up and pulled down my leggings and panties just enough and started teasing my sissy pussy and before I knew it he was working his way in me. I was in absolute bliss my knees were so weak. He fucked me till he came in me. Then pulled out and slapped my ass and he went back inside. And for the rest of the night I drank for free.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was seven when I first got topped
    It was an older boy that lived across the street. Parents worked long hours. Babysitter watched, fed, bathed, and put me to bed. But I had my clothes all off for him. He taught me I was a “sissy girl” that had a penis called s bitty and s bottom that had a “pussy” in it for older boys and men. I sucked his cock. I made him cum. It was gooey but I swallowed it as told. I liked it though. I sucked him hard as he taught me about “cum”. It was neat. Hard again. He put me on the floor and put vaseoline on my pussy. He got on me. I felt his cock pressing against my small tight virgin pussy hole. He pushed and pushed. Finally I heard a “pop” and I felt his cock slide into me
    It hurt. I screamed and wanted my mommy. He told me to shut up or else he was going to beat me. I laid there with him fucking me. He cmef
    I locked him and sucked him hard again
    He had me on my back.He fucked and fucked me. Wed kissed. I liked it He fucked me for a long time. He cummed.I sucked him as milked him. I liked his vim and I wanted more. He was hard
    He fucked my face. I liked his cock going down my throat. He held my face to his cock. I couldn’t breathe. He reached around and fingered banged my pussy. He let me go and I could breathe. He continued to face fuck me. Finally he cummed and I sucked him to get all of his yummie warm cum from his cock. He called all of his friends and told them about me.
    The next day, his friends came over to see me. O made a lot of new friends that day. But vno one fucked me. I was still sore. Two weeks later his friends did fuck.me. I sucked their cock. I had to ask permission to tough them and suck them. If I didn’t ask permission first, I got hit on the side of my head. I was ab obedient sissy girl who asked first. Once an older girl came. She had a girl my age with her. They took off her clothes. They had us loss and I put my fingers on her front and back pussies. I locked both her holes and she masturbated me. I ate her pussy and she sucked my little hard on. They had her lay down and had me get on top of her. My little hard clitty went into her front pussy. They had me fick her soft warm pussy that was bare like me. I licked her pussy and tongues her as I was told to do. We kissed as I fucked her little cunt. She fingered my pussy as she was told. All the older boys masturbated on me and her. We both ate cum. The older girl lifted me off of her. They went home. All the boys fucked me. As I walked, cum shot out of my pussy which many them laugh. I had to lick it all up which led to more cum squirting from my pussy. up

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was seven when I first got topped
    It was an older boy that lived across the street. Parents worked long hours. Babysitter watched, fed, bathed, and put me to bed. But I had my clothes all off for him. He taught me I was a “sissy girl” that had a penis called s bitty and s bottom that had a “pussy” in it for older boys and men. I sucked his cock. I made him cum. It was gooey but I swallowed it as told. I liked it though. I sucked him hard as he taught me about “cum”. It was neat. Hard again. He put me on the floor and put vaseoline on my pussy. He got on me. I felt his cock pressing against my small tight virgin pussy hole. He pushed and pushed. Finally I heard a “pop” and I felt his cock slide into me
    It hurt. I screamed and wanted my mommy. He told me to shut up or else he was going to beat me. I laid there with him fucking me. He cmef
    I locked him and sucked him hard again
    He had me on my back.He fucked and fucked me. Wed kissed. I liked it He fucked me for a long time. He cummed.I sucked him as milked him. I liked his vim and I wanted more. He was hard
    He fucked my face. I liked his cock going down my throat. He held my face to his cock. I couldn’t breathe. He reached around and fingered banged my pussy. He let me go and I could breathe. He continued to face fuck me. Finally he cummed and I sucked him to get all of his yummie warm cum from his cock. He called all of his friends and told them about me.
    The next day, his friends came over to see me. O made a lot of new friends that day. But vno one fucked me. I was still sore. Two weeks later his friends did fuck.me. I sucked their cock. I had to ask permission to tough them and suck them. If I didn’t ask permission first, I got hit on the side of my head. I was ab obedient sissy girl who asked first. Once an older girl came. She had a girl my age with her. They took off her clothes. They had us loss and I put my fingers on her front and back pussies. I locked both her holes and she masturbated me. I ate her pussy and she sucked my little hard on. They had her lay down and had me get on top of her. My little hard clitty went into her front pussy. They had me fick her soft warm pussy that was bare like me. I licked her pussy and tongues her as I was told to do. We kissed as I fucked her little cunt. She fingered my pussy as she was told. All the older boys masturbated on me and her. We both ate cum. The older girl lifted me off of her. They went home. All the boys fucked me. As I walked, cum shot out of my pussy which many them laugh. I had to lick it all up which led to more cum squirting from my pussy. up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.