Girls’ panties – no cotton!

Home Forums forum Girls’ panties – no cotton!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer LoveJennifer Love
    Participant

I think there should be a law that requires all pates to be made of silk, nylon microfibrt, anything that is sexy. No cotton. I mean, my regular underwear is cotton, c’mon…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t mind cotton panties especially when I go down south were it is hot and humid. Micro fiber is also nice to wear down there. I wear silk and nylon too but it makes me sweat down there sometimes when I’m down south. Besides growing up most of the panties I tried on were cotton, I did like the feel of the silk and nylon panties too. My actual first pair of panties I tried on were silk, my little duck love the feel of the material rubbing against it. I guess it doesn’t matter if they’re cotton or other wise, just as long as they are panties.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love my cotton thongs and panties. To me it just makes me feel cleaner , like some say you sweat and the cotton absorbes it .

sissyCDsissyCD
    Participant

Totally agree, I’ll never wear cotton underwear again.

WhitewolfWhitewolf
    Participant

Personally I love the feeling of cotten panties on my cock. But to each their one. Wear what ever feels good to you.

paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

cotton is not my favorite, i enjoy the look and feel of silky satin but will wear any type of panty especially when offered a pair to put on

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.