Nylon and pantyhose lovers.

Home Forums forum Nylon and pantyhose lovers.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Let’s talk nylon.

Crissy Sissycrissy
    Participant

i love my sissy cock in pretty panties silky satin thongs hold my smooth package so nice and the back rides between my tight ass cheeks and rubs my boi pussy. want me to cum in my hot pink panties honey?

Diana72Diana72
    Participant

я давно ношу колготы…у меня есть свои чулочки…..мне нравится носить особенно осенью под брюки….

smoothandjuicysmoothandjuicy
    Participant

Love any Nylons xx Stockings, Bodystockings, Holdups, Long Socks, Stocking Tights and Crochless Tights love them all and cannot get enough xx

AmynylonsAmynylons
    Participant

I love wearing pantyhose so much, it’s a great fetish to enjoy.

AlexaAlexa
    Participant

so true Amynylons, straight(ish) here, and still discovering new forms of arousal, wearing tights as well as panties as an aid to masturbation is leading me into new realms, new worlds, this site being an example of that,

SissyKrissySissyKrissy
    Participant

Pantyhose was my first love and what led me to being a full-fledged sissy. Been wearing nylons since grade school.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tights are what started me off as a boy. I loved the way they looked and eventually put a pair on. I was hooked. I only had access to the tan variety but eventually plucked up enough courage to buy a black pair (I assumed the shop keeper would think my mum had sent me to buy them). I was so thrilled. Black has remained my favourite. When I was about 17 I dated a girl whose mother wore stockings. As soon as I was alone I’d “borrow” a pair. The feeling was sensational x

AmynylonsAmynylons
    Participant

I would love to see more pics of you sissy krissy

xxsashaxxxxsashaxx
    Participant

OMG yes. Pantyhose make me feel incredibly horny. I love how sheer glossy tan tights carry on where stockings stop. Coating my ass cheeks, pussy and hard sexy cock with diaphonous fabric. Pantyhose look sexy on tgurls and women especially sexy mature women. It’s such a thrill sitting opposite a sexy office girl on a train and catch a glimpse of her knickers under her tights. I’m such a kinky perv lol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.