Panties under your clothes

Home Forums forum Panties under your clothes

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kim MajikKim Majik
    Participant

Who wears panties under “mens clothes” and how do you handle going to the mens room? Do you use the stalls or try to hide your panties at the urinals?

Do you wear them all the time under your clothes.

Since I started back up there is not a moment I don’t have panties on. I try to use the stall but sometimes I have to really work at hiding my panties at the urinals.

Today I had a dr appt which if I knew it was a full exam I might not have worn a pair of panties but I was in some and the dr said strip to your underwear and I did.

HarleyHarley
      Participant

I wear panties everyday. If you’re at the urinaland some guy looks over at you in your panties, chances are that he would like to get to know you better. Besides, who cares what other people think. If you like it go for it. Tell you what, why don’t you send my some pictures of you in your panties and I’ll tell you what I think. You know the old saying “I’ll show you mine if you’ll show my yours.”😉

Kim MajikKim Majik
        Participant

I live at the moment in texas and crossdressers are looked down upon heavy here. Plus since it’s so hot I am always in shorts so it’s not just zip the fly type thing.

Come June 1st when I come out to the world I wont give a rats ass anymore

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.