Say hello

Home Forums forum Say hello

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

HI! Maxy here. I love taking pics and showing them off

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone. Im Shawna, a closet crossdressing girlyboy. I love to dress up but always do it alone. Hoping to find other crossdressing men to dress up with and fool around with. Havent uploaded any pictures yet, but will do so soon. I also enjoy women who like feminizing girly boys, and making them maids, slaves, entertainment for parties, and most importantly, making them with their girly bitches with their big, fat strap on cocks!! Hope to hear from other sissy boys and kinky women who like sissy boys.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there PantyLover22. Those other sites are obviously not too bright, or just blind!! You have a beautiful, pantied feminine ass gurl! You would be good enough for me honey!! Love to rub your cute ass and grind my hard pantied cock agaisnt it as I caress and tease your nipples, mmmmmm!! 😉 Love to be friends and dress and play together baby!! Muah, xoxo!!

stacislutstacislut
    Participant

Hi everyone, Staci here. This site is so much fun! Please check out my pictures and let me know what you think. I also like to chat with you so hit me up anytime!

samirasamira
    Participant

hy i m from morocco

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All, Love all the pictures!!! Some very hot panty fanny shots

TS JessieTS Jessie
    Participant

hey there everyone! this is an awesome site! and thank you admin for being so quick posting my videos! you are awesome, hugs n kisses, Jessie xxx <3

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Rob,

Nice to meet you. I’ve got a question that maybe someone can help out with.

I’ve began to work out again with my new motivation being to have a more slender and feminine body. I would like to find a good resource on the internet for cute workout clothes that caters to us girls. Does anyone have a suggestion where to shop?

Sandra

femboynatefemboynate
    Participant

hi new to posting looking for a few friends maybe more

Just4funJust4fun
    Participant

Hi Everyone. I just joined and in looking forward to meeting some sexy playmates in Connecticut

SteamSteam
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m Steam from Bulgaria. I came across this site by mere chance and was pleasantly surprised. I practice crossdressing since 2012 and whenever I wear women’s clothes I get extremely horny.
    I would be glad to find friends here.

Regards
    hard Steam

RyandunnRyandunn
    Participant

Hello lol

pantiegurlpantiegurl
    Participant

This is great. Hello everyone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone I am randy I am a sissy I love my panties

Anonymous
    Inactive

I woke up with wood this morning can anyone help me

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.