senior (old) crossdressers?

Home Forums forum senior (old) crossdressers?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

At 66 I suspect I am qualified as a senior sissy

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’m a passable 60 year old maybe thats why i prefer younger gurls https://www.flickr.com/photos/krissyrocks/

AlexaAlexa
    Participant

hi recently divorced str8 61yo, exploring a new side to myself, love that places like this exist so i can convince myself i am not a freak thankyou

ReadypeteReadypete
    Participant

I’m so new to this. Love wearing my wife’s panties… that’s as far as I’ve got. Please text me for inspiration. Petex

ReadypeteReadypete
    Participant

I am very new to this. Love wearing my wife’s panties…it feels right. That’s as far as I’ve got. Please message me with inspiration. Petex

Krissy-SKrissy-S
    Participant

64YO and love to dress in the sexiest and sluttiest outfits. Particularly like stockings and heels with something sheer…I am a total sissy slut when dressed and would love to share that with another likeminded sissy…feel free to hit me up if that sissy is you!?

Kramit2098Kramit2098
    Participant

58 years young and love to dress feminine and walk around in the forest and I’m still hoping to get caught by the right man to make his sex slave for the day or longer.

HowieCD60HowieCD60
    Participant

60 years old and still want sex all the time.
    Definitely Bi but haven’t sucked a cock in 30 years. Never had a real dick in my “man cunt” either.
    That said, my wife and I used to do a lot of dildo play, getting pegged is great!
    Unfortunately, she has become disabled a while back and has zero interest in any sex.
    I would do Panty Play off and on since I was in my teens.
    But the past few years I only think of Cock, in my hand, mouth, and ass. Wearing a Bra and Panties makes me feel super sexy.
    I have to get together with another CD. But that’s my fantasy and I hope it happens soon.
    Actually, my biggest fantasy is two CD spitroasting me.

I also have a big thing for man-tit play. My real, natural tits are probably big enough to get titty fucked and I want that bad!

lickmythonglickmythong
    Participant

67yo been crossdressing long as i can remember … tall fit and not passable so i live the pantyboy life, out in the middle of nowhere so this forum reminds me we got friends somewhere

JAYDON12JAYDON12
    Participant

Love your passion and drive keep that going and so you my friend

Vicky DickieVicky Dickie
    Participant

66 yrs. Stole girls panties from their drawers as I grew up. Married in ’80. Still am. In ’83 Got caught wearing the panties of the girl she found me in bed with. We agreed I could wear panties as long as I didn’t have any more affairs. Had a drawer full afterwards. In ’07 we had a big fight and I admitted to fully crossdressing and having anonymous sex. We separated for awhile. She let me return as long as I purged my panty collection and attended sex addicts anonymous. I went for @10 yrs because I liked the guys but never broke the urge to CD. I’ve secretly replaced and enhanced my lingerie and outfits and dress after she’s in bed and when I go out shopping alone. She has spotted evidence when I’m not careful. I think now she would rather not know.

Willcurious1Willcurious1
    Participant

In my mid 60s and have worn panties or dressed as much as posdible, off and on since my teens. Have become more and more attracted to other dressers over the last 14 yrs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

To be cross dressing now and wanting to be Gay now and it is a massive turn on telling a woman and to show her in bed being in lingerie and the thoughts of being in bed with a older man with us both in sexy lingerie and regular dating and into watching Gay guys together is so so what I will do and having a boyfriend that likes to do can happen x

Kramit2098Kramit2098
    Participant

Love the thought of having a sexy older CD to join me and share some outfits with . I’m 59 and have been wearing panties and bras since I was a teen and would really enjoy some company.

FatesailorFatesailor
    Participant

Hello, I’m 55 & have been cross-dressing since my mid twenties. I started off with just panties and graduated to pantyhose and nylons and then clothes. Shoot me an email if you’d like. I would definitely like to chat with you. [email protected]

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.