senior (old) crossdressers?

Home Forums forum senior (old) crossdressers?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    cd4usecd4use
    Participant

Married and in my mid 50s, been dressing up on and off ever since from the age of 12. Started off the way many of us probably did with borrowing Mum and sisters undies from the laundry basket and eventually my wife’s. Not been with another guy since 15yo, a schoolfriend who really appreciated my dressing up for him. Every now and again I purge myself of my female garments only to regret a short time after.

kinkynickykinkynicky
    Participant

I fall into this category – I just love to wear lingerie as in my pics.

Sushi8875Sushi8875
    Participant

I’m 54, love wearing stockings and panties. I’ve been doing it since I was a teenager. I usually end up jacking off every time I wear them, especially with lingerie and heels. It makes the dildo time more fun too

FatesailorFatesailor
    Participant

I’m 55 and feel the exact same way.

FatesailorFatesailor
    Participant

Would you like to chat more and exchange some pics?

Sushi8875Sushi8875
    Participant

I’d be up for that idea, love to share

FatesailorFatesailor
    Participant

I’ll email you. ?

FatesailorFatesailor
    Participant

I meant my email is [email protected]

Garter22Garter22
    Participant

Fellow crossdresser here. Started dressing at the age of 10. Now 69 so a few decades. Love to wear panties, garter belts, corsets, rht stockings and heels. Takes masturbating to a new level for me.

AlexaAlexa
    Participant

hi all, 61yo, straight, divorced and still at the lingerie wearing stage of this amazing new journey, the fact others of my generation are out there enjoying this too is not only encouraging but also takes away any negative feelings i might have had for enjoying this, thank you all

EdwinnaEdwinna
    Participant

Hello! I’m new here on this site (not really sure how things work yet, or how to send messages and chat), I’m looking for someone to talk to that could help me learn to crossdress and be a sissy (“part-time and discreetly). Could you be a friend and talk to me?

Stella StilettoStella Stiletto
    Participant

Older cd here too (70) nice to know that there is other older sissies out there who still like to dress, when I lived in Melbourne Australia my friend Kimmi and I would dress up and go out, now that I’m back in NZ there’s nothing for a gurl like me to enjoy and I just felt too old to try and start all over

EdwinnaEdwinna
    Participant

Hey Stella! Yes, I am looking for others in my area that are of likeminds, but, I even look on a cruising website for local cruising. Not many cds around, and (LOL) there are more bottoms than tops! So when I do find someone, they’re not looking for a sub bottom/wanna-be crossdresser like myself. I have found a few tvs, but they want pay for play, I’m just looking for a friend and having fun.

Stella StilettoStella Stiletto
    Participant

Hi Edwinna, it’s not easy is it- and I’m a top (sometimes bottom) and always on the lookout for bottoms or ‘versatiles’ like myself, I’ve gotten so frustrated of late that I hardly even dress up anymore which is sad

FatesailorFatesailor
    Participant

I feel for you. It’s the same if you’re straight. Just keep your eyes and ears open and you’ll be sure to find a friend or two. Like you and Stella I could be a top or bottom. Both are on my mind equally. Good luck.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.