Home Forums forum senior (old) crossdressers?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Some of us prefer senior crossdressers/sissies

Michele4848michele4848
    Participant

I am a senior sissy, if 72yrs counts, and I like older sissys too.

JackJack
    Participant

I am 60 and have been enjoying dressing for about fifteen years now still closeted wife doesnt know i enjoy it a lot to be girly for other men

DeniKayDeniKay
    Participant

73 yr old…gave my “pussy” to a man about 6 yrs ago and have never looked back. At that time, I dressed in panties and bra. Now I’ve got a wardrobe of dresses, skirts, camisoles, nightgowns, bras and panties. The older I get, the “sissier” I seem to get !

TexasSissyTexasSissy
    Participant

Hey, 62 and enjoying the sissy crossdresser life. Everyday I wear something to make ME feel good

MarilynElamMarilynElam
    Participant

I’m an older crossdresser and prefer mixing with older CDs for dressing etc

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m 66 and wish there were other CD’s in my little town. Or maybe there are?

Abcd1638abcd1638
    Participant

Hello I 58 years my favourite sex is bisex and crossdresser play

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, been crossdressing since i can remember, ive always loved the way it feels,its crazy the way clothing and shoes and make up has changed over the years,

ApeepsissyApeepsissy
    Participant

Where are all you sexy gurls. I’m in central Arkansas.

DeniKayDeniKay
    Participant

I’m in the eastern half of Washington State….

Nypausnypaus
    Participant

66 , love the way I feel in panties & lingerie

DanieleDaniele
    Participant

Hello everyone i loved reading the forums on older CDS , I will be 61 and i love wearing panties maybe getting together with another CD i would love to dress up more!

Pinkpantyslavepinkpantyslave
    Participant

65 Sissy, Been wearing panties off and on since I was 11 and my sitter got me to put on her clothes and she put on mine. We were just kids messing about nothing sinister at all. She knew right away I was hooked and have been ever since. Tried a few time to break the habit. Told my second and current wife on our first date I had a panty thing. She was great with it until the her going through change. She knows I wear panties 24/7 but doesn’t want to know more than that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love your comments, guys, it reminds me that I am not alone. Long May we appreciate each other’s needs, and photos. It matters that we care because the opportunities to meet in whatever form can only bring us closer. Thank you. Enjoy and be safe, my dear friends.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.