Sit to pee

Home Forums forum Sit to pee

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ApeepsissyApeepsissy
    Participant

I feel so sissy when I sit and pee. At work I wait until I see a man enter the restroom. Then I enter and go into a stall.I pull my pants down to the floor then my panties down just enough to be able to push my semi hard peepee down. I let my pee go as I listen to a man passing just a few feet away. I then use a small amount of toilet paper to pat dry. It never fails to make me feel sissy excited.

Michele4848michele4848
    Participant

I sit to pee as often as I can. it makes me feel more girly. every sissy should. sissys don’t have a cock but an over grown clitty.

ApeepsissyApeepsissy
    Participant

I agree. My wife’s boyfriend told her to make me wear them when he visited so I would know my place. Secretly I am glad.

TinaCDpantyTinaCDpanty
    Participant

I sit down to pee all the time especially when im wearing my adorable sexy panties. If your a sissy and not sitting to pee, your missing out baby.

MarilynElamMarilynElam
    Participant

I always sit to pee it’s just so masculine to stand yuck

SophieSoftcockSophieSoftcock
    Participant

I always sit down to pee now as my stream has become much weeker due to my age. Even when I’m not dressed. I also feel more feminine when sitting. And sometimes I wet my panties too as I love the feeling of warm urine against my skin.

ApeepsissyApeepsissy
    Participant

Yes I love to wet my panties just a tiny bit. It’s so hard to control though. I have wet my pants trying to just pee a little. I don’t have any idea why I like doing that. Until you mentioned it I was not going to mention it. I also like to rub my clitty through my pants and panties. I have had accidents trying to just leak a little bit of precum.

Danni_CherieDanni_Cherie
    Participant

Always. Always. Always.

Jacqui19jacqui19
    Participant

I always sit. It makes me feel sooo girly!

Sissysissy
    Participant

I have to….my tiny willy is so small, It would miss the toilet if I didn’t

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
CDsissy.com - crossdressers and sissies