Sit to pee

Home Forums forum Sit to pee

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ApeepsissyApeepsissy
    Participant

I feel so sissy when I sit and pee. At work I wait until I see a man enter the restroom. Then I enter and go into a stall.I pull my pants down to the floor then my panties down just enough to be able to push my semi hard peepee down. I let my pee go as I listen to a man passing just a few feet away. I then use a small amount of toilet paper to pat dry. It never fails to make me feel sissy excited.

michele4848michele4848
    Participant

I sit to pee as often as I can. it makes me feel more girly. every sissy should. sissys don’t have a cock but an over grown clitty.

ApeepsissyApeepsissy
    Participant

I agree. My wife’s boyfriend told her to make me wear them when he visited so I would know my place. Secretly I am glad.

TinaCDpantyTinaCDpanty
    Participant

I sit down to pee all the time especially when im wearing my adorable sexy panties. If your a sissy and not sitting to pee, your missing out baby.

MarilynElamMarilynElam
    Participant

I always sit to pee it’s just so masculine to stand yuck

Anonymous
    Inactive

I always sit down to pee now as my stream has become much weeker due to my age. Even when I’m not dressed. I also feel more feminine when sitting. And sometimes I wet my panties too as I love the feeling of warm urine against my skin.

ApeepsissyApeepsissy
    Participant

Yes I love to wet my panties just a tiny bit. It’s so hard to control though. I have wet my pants trying to just pee a little. I don’t have any idea why I like doing that. Until you mentioned it I was not going to mention it. I also like to rub my clitty through my pants and panties. I have had accidents trying to just leak a little bit of precum.

Danni_CherieDanni_Cherie
    Participant

Always. Always. Always.

jacqui19jacqui19
    Participant

I always sit. It makes me feel sooo girly!

sissysissy
    Participant

I have to….my tiny willy is so small, It would miss the toilet if I didn’t

LorenLoren
    Participant

I always sit to pee. I have a small cock & feel if I wear panties(everyday) then I should sit to pee. My wife has always seen me sit to pee. She loves t osee me pull down my panties & sit down to pee.

MollybabygurlMollybabygurl
    Participant

I have to sit to pee or it’ll wind up everywhere, my cage makes it impossible to pee any way other than seated. It has also made me more prone to accidents, sometimes i stand up after peeing and more just dribbles out. It’s
    embarrassing and I love it.

paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

i sit to pee, have since i was in my 30s, now 70, jackoff sitting there often as well. ex wife thought it was nice i sat to pee

Anonymous
    Inactive

Always when dressed. It can be hard to sit on the potty with heels on though. Lol

Poly.ParadisePoly.Paradise
    Participant

I’ve always sat to pee, ever since high school.
    And if I’m out outside, bushwalking or something, I like to pull my shorts off and squat.
    That’s how girls pee.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.