Slutty desires!

Home Forums forum Slutty desires!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello you sexy beautiful people!
    Interested in hearing some of your naughty desires, stories, experiences, or fantasies! Anything that turns you on to wild slutty side! I’ll go first.

I am a little slut. I love joking on big cocks and being spanked on the ass while getting dicked down. Oh and I maybe a little of a cum slut;) I love the feeling of warm cum down my throat!

I am so horny for a bbc, the thought of a bbc fucking me like a little slut, makes me wanna cum in my panties now. So any sexy bbc stories would be great!

abcd1638abcd1638
    Participant

Hola linda creo no eres la única que tiene esos deseos irrefrenables de degustar un lindo chocolate de esos que explotan en la boca cuando te los dan a mamar y saborear el nectar de la vida. Besos.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been lucky enough to be with an another cross dresser. I sucked him off for what seemed like ages – I love sucking dick! He dicked me from behind, then flipped me over and fucked me whilst I was on my back. I was wearing some sexy stockings which made me feel amazing, I was taking that dick and loving it. He wanked me whilst fucking me and I exploded, it was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had and just lay there panting, cum all over me.

Needles to say we’re gonna hook up again soon for more. I wish I could last longer but it’s such a turn on being fucked whilst cross dressing that I only last a short while!

Anyone in two minds about going for it, just do it – it’s truly amazing! Always be safe though x

abcd1638abcd1638
    Participant

Hla cariño, yo tambien estuve con amistades cross activas y/o versatiles y vestida con lenceria es maravilloso, terminar juntas y sentir deslizarce su semen de mi ano. Lo hicimos muchas veces con otra amiga hicimos trios y hacer 69 y siendo penetrada a la vez es muy placentero. Besos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.