sr ladies (65+)

Home Forums forum sr ladies (65+)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When you ladies reach retirement age, do you stop dressing. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. If you were sexy then you are sexy today

JackJack
    Participant

I am 60 and started wearing panties n bra about at 50 and have been bi also wife doesnt know i enjoy dressing for men who enjoy what i do for them

TexasSissyTexasSissy
    Participant

I’m 62, at home all day, I luv to be dressed fem n girly, clothes n lingerie

michele4848michele4848
    Participant

Hi all; i am 72, and love love love to dress. i am shaved smooth except back and arms. i have a few bras 2 pair of breast forms, some panties, a pretty pink nighty. several pairs of shoes. a dress an several pairs of nylons and 2 wigs. i cant dress all the time because of living arrangement, and i dont know how to take or download pictures, sorry. but i love to see senior ladies.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m 60 and completely straight, but love women’s clothes. I get most of my clothes used from two females I work with or a Russian girl I know in Russia. I prefer unwashed when I get them, their sweet odors get me going.

paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

i recently turned 70, still love dressing, flashing and dogging

LorenLoren
    Participant

I am 66 yrs old. Been crossdressing since age 10. I am married with a very supportive wife. Retirement is the BEST TIME for dressing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.